3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

I simply would like to see more options for dresses of all sizes/lengths.Β  They don't all have to be micro length although those that are out there to wear are cute.

Also, IF we ever see more winter location designs being created, can we have some of you clothing experts design some cute winter like outfits?   😎

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like the fetish community would enjoy shining latex suits for women 😍 

CK_SijiWwAAwsH9.jpgDemjJ4RW4AANfT0.jpg

Β 

Also, I'm curious about how some community members are making outfits for the game :)Β Are some of the members creations actually put in the game?

Edited by ClaraLust

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Wildcard said:

Anything for us guys. The ladies look real good and have a lot already. Us guys, while not really needing a whole lot, need to look good next to our ladies.Β 

Maybe additional patterns for the shirts.Β 

most men only want to get naked and not only that they try get us naked also looolΒ 

Β 

14 hours ago, Aliviax said:

most men only want to get naked and not only that they try get us naked also looolΒ 

Β 

Not true really

Most women also only want to get naked. And if you walk a bit around and look around, even more often than men do in the game. So you make no sense here

Probably both gender needs clothes just as much.

Edited by Cruna

2 hours ago, Cruna said:

Not true really

Most women also only want to get naked. And if you walk a bit around and look around, even more often than men do in the game. So you make no sense here

Probably both gender needs clothes just as much.

was a joke lolΒ 

On 4/1/2020 at 8:33 PM, StephanieSolo said:

I would also like to ask that lingerie be separated into it's own category and not be put in the dresses category in the closet.

Im guessing adding a new category is a much much bigger ask than asking for more clothes in an existing category.Β  There are UI considerations along with interfaces and thats before any real programming for the actual clothes. Not saying it wont or cant happen but its not really low hanging fruit .Β Β