3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

On 12/15/2019 at 4:09 PM, Aliviax said:

Also having sex while wearing a skirt is un natural lol who does thatΒ  hahaha

ummmm ME. lolΒ  You seriously have not worn a long flowing skirt and sat in a man's lap either on train or in a club and not fucked while trying to keep a straight face so no one around you knows what is going on?Β  You are missing out girl....

On 12/27/2019 at 8:24 PM, Tsela said:

Where is that posted?Β I have been searching for the last half hour....

There is no where saying next update is male clothes ^^

i say it based on my info :) also i have a friend and that friend has 25 % nostradamus blood 😁

38 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

There is no where saying next update is male clothes ^^

i say it based on my info :) also i have a friend and that friend has 25 % nostradamus blood 😁

Oh ok :)

Let's see what my 80% Nostradamus blood whispers me then.

Aside of some rare efforts in rare occasions of @ManyashaΒ and @RedjiΒ The actual developers of this game @LisaΒ and @GizmoΒ will not add any male content as far as clothing or single poses go. There are no official reasons given for this approach, nor will be in the future I think, about why is that the case. Aside of trying to target female audience exclusively. But probably they should advertise that then on the main page before people subscribe to this. (something like "Adult sex game for women. -on the side there is a male avi option too, for those few who are into that- butΒ keep in mind that most of our work, updates and content are done for women, or men with a feminine side, before making your choice in the character creation)

Atleast they should add POSE EDITOR already. So we can work on things others are lazy or uninterested to work on. Same would be nice for clothing editor

Edited by Tsela

12 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

How hard would it have been just to say Β  manyasha posted about it instead of trying to sound like you had inside information.

Β 

Β 

On 12/27/2019 at 3:53 PM, Aliviax said:

Next update is male clothes u saw what @ManyashaΒ has been working hang in there :)Β 

See ross i have mentioned that few post ago but you didnt read ^^ hahahaha😁

lol its funny to see tsela likedΒ Β ur comment when he was the one i quoted lolΒ  hahaha seriously people dont read here.

Edited by Aliviax

7 hours ago, Aliviax said:

Β 

See ross i have mentioned that few post ago but you didnt read ^^ hahahaha😁

lol its funny to see tsela likedΒ Β ur comment when he was the one i quoted lolΒ  hahaha seriously people dont read here.

I liked his comment because I agree with him. It would be easier to just point me to the place where this was posted, as @RedjiΒ was realy kind to do so, since I missed those ones and I couldn't find it in any other places. These forums can be a mess sometimes. and not all of us have the time to hang in here to catch every word that was posted especialy since it's hidden in a random topic somewhere instead of announcements.. So I was asking kindly for the place where that was posted. And you gave me the Nostradamus blood thing instead if guiding me to it, with all due respect

Edited by Tsela

• 2 weeks later...