3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

26 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

EX my point is that you cant say long skirts wont work !

My point is is that you Need the rig to make a skirt work while you weight paint 

you need to have the rig so you try animations so you see where X skirt has issues where it clips so you can correct so you can figure out what designs will work 

There are a lot of designs of long dress that will definetly work as long as artist has the rig to test that x design in those extreme situations so x artist whatever can weight paint correctly .

Another point is that you wont have lag from a long skirt lol .

Final point is yes a long skirt needs mre time and effort to be made :)  but Not hey it will not work just that simple :) 

Create it yourself then if you`re sure. Create it and show us how it can work. Otherwise there is no sense to argue.

Just now, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Create it yourself then if you`re sure. Create it and show us how it can work. Otherwise there is no sense to argue.

saddly i have my own projects i work on so not much time do more stuff :)

Its ok No long skirts  no biggie  long skirt will make us lag ppl say  :) 

i realy appreciate that people get involved and make free stuff  i realy Do .

But From the player side '' If we start say long skirts will make us lag '' whats next ? bikinis will make us lag so we wont make ? high heels will make us lag so we wont make ? New hair as someone suggested more realistic for our avis will make us lag ? and let me tell you this new more realistic hair (advanced ones like the ones square enix use to make yes they have more possibilities to make u lag and eat resources but long skirt please :) 

You get my point now if we start say we dont make this cause we lag ? if u get it cool ok if you dont get cool ok again  for me nothing changes i do enjoy the game i love even without a tail or long skirt :) 

One Of the few rare  times i get the players side  and u quote me like no tomorrow lol my mistake :) i wont do it again ^_^ 

realy sorry :) 

Dear "PinkText" Girl aka "@Aliviax". Look at the screenshots below, and think how long dresses will look in such poses, though as they are not skinned, they will be torned and can be called bug. They can of course be built into the game, skinned, but how will they look? Do you want to see ugly dresses or want to see a beautiful game. I am for the second, so at this stage there will be no long dresses. Until the physics of the fabric is implemented in the game engine, let's forget about it.

hj8s4Q2.png\

XzlcrNr.png

abVDTBz.png

S6DVKNp.png

V5xtCW8.png

CgkqOAh.png

7R6Cp3D.png

Qkgce8h.png

37 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

But From the player side '' If we start say long skirts will make us lag '' whats next ? bikinis will make us lag so we wont make ? high heels will make us lag so we wont make ? New hair as someone suggested more realistic for our avis will make us lag ?

37 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

if we start say we dont make this cause we lag ?

All game developers on the planet Earth don`t make things because it can cause troubles for most users(mostly). I don`t know why you used the word "lag", but it can cause some "fpsless" moments at places with many users in.

Look i didnt wanted to sound weird or anything 

but i believe skirts with long cuts can work maybe some few designs .

maybe a midle cut infront and in the back .anyways 

Also having sex while wearing a skirt is un natural lol who does that  hahaha

If it were me i would never include the ability to have sex while wearing skrts etc it looks ugly and make game look ugly if ppl post in social media 3dxchat pics having sex while wear skirts lol 

anyways thanks for the constructive chat :) 

29 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

Look i didnt wanted to sound weird or anything 

but i believe skirts with long cuts can work maybe some few designs .

maybe a midle cut infront and in the back .anyways 

Also having sex while wearing a skirt is un natural lol who does that  hahaha

If it were me i would never include the ability to have sex while wearing skrts etc it looks ugly and make game look ugly if ppl post in social media 3dxchat pics having sex while wear skirts lol 

anyways thanks for the constructive chat :) 

I understand you))) one long skirt should be allowed for  check it out. )) so it's okay))))
 We have the entire male half of the Russian community which dreaming about socks, I remember someone saying that no clothes are needed, just give us  socks))))) but I suspect that they will not be, but we have  tattoos)))

1 minute ago, Manyasha said:

I understand you))) one long skirt should be allowed for  check it out. )) so it's okay))))
 We have the entire male half of the Russian community which dreaming about socks, I remember someone saying that no clothes are needed, just give us  socks))))) but I suspect that they will not be, but we have  tattoos)))

tatoos was a great addition to the game it helps in promoting the game :) 

well about the long skirt people wont wear it and go do acrobaticks hehe you know what i mean lol 

anyway keep up the nice work i know 1st hand all those stuff arent exactly easy i do blender so i know even tho im kinda new 

happy xmas