3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

16 minutes ago, ☙𝔼𝕩❧ said:

Suggest your bitch wear then.

I actualy did. a number of times. And they released.... even more female clothing. Why the premium treatment is only available for female. It's not free to play for guys.

It's not only the clothes but also they go on and add all the classy single poses to female only and somehow they add a male single pose. yeah where I can become a stool for a girl to sit on my back. That patch was the final nail in my coffin and I started bitching since then, while I didn't before. after all the female only single poses, finally we get a male specific single pose. we can become a stool with our head in the ground. yaay! But come on over 90 pieces difference. . 90! not 1-2. and we don't get a decent pair of socks even

Edited by Tsela

1 minute ago, Tsela said:

love it very much and the ring would be a very welcomed addition for all of us probably

Yes, it is our opinion that rings we can wear should be included in the marriage package.  When acceptance is given there should be at least OPTION to wear a ring and one provided.

On 11/17/2019 at 5:01 PM, SusanLouisa said:

Sorry ladies, you know I have grown to dislike my closet as much as you do, but I am with the guys on this one.  Tsela please don't count among our choices the garbage bag dress.  I don't know what the devs were thinking with that one....

Well I think people were on dope also when we got those baggy pants :P 

Oh well who am I to argue taste in clothing :)

By the way about the "garbage bag" dress. A girl pointed out to me that in her opinion it's a wrapping for the candy :) kind of looks like a christmas candy with the woman inside being the candy, and probably the point is for us to unwrap the candy

Edited by Tsela

9 hours ago, Tsela said:

By the way about the "garbage bag" dress. A girl pointed out to me that in her opinion it's a wrapping for the candy :) kind of looks like a christmas candy with the woman inside being the candy, and probably the point is for us to unwrap the candy

It is a hideous plastic garbage/lawn/leaf bag in my eyes but I give her points for the attempt at being positive.

• 2 weeks later...