3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

• 4 months later...

I do not understand why it is so difficult for a development team to choose from these many good ideas? At the same time, we really need uniforms, hats, jewelry ... and last but not least, men's clothes, uniforms. Let me give you (Dev team, Gizmo) a few examples so it won't be hard to guess what I mean with my hundreds of companions:

The cause of my anger is the vote created on the discord server. I'm happy because it's a good thing, but what are we voting for? Don't see the requests or just find hard examples on the internet? What are those terrible shoes? The poses could be sexier or ... MAYBE ... more animated!

image_08bdab4e-9c6a-48e9-87c4-2303b610b9fe_800x.jpg

Fashion-Crystal-Bead-Choker-Catholic-Rosary-Connectors-Crucifix-Cross-Pendant-Necklace-Female-Male-Religious-Jewelry.jpg

dzz12823_silver_xl.jpg

cop-01-thumb.jpg

34-inch-aaa-105-116-mm-white-south-sea-round-pearl-necklace-necklace-2_750x750.jpg

product-hugerect-2125788-30808-1526358711-9eb4450552f9f18f4f0388fe9e460112.JPG

Winter-Fashion-Women-Vintage-Wool-Black-Military-Hats-Caps-For-Female-Casual-Casquette-Bone-Yacht-Captain_300x300.jpg

womens-hats-sun-protective-bulk1.jpg

Speaking of underwear – female avis really have a very little amount of it (I don't know about male avis, but will not be suprised ifΒ it's as bad orΒ even worse for them), and I mean an actual underwear, not the bikini. We don't even have a simple thongΒ now, only a bikini bottom. Someone can say "what's the difference?", but there is a difference! A material. And we actually have only one bra, if we don't consider bikini tops as a bras, which is wrong. So far we have – two panties (0 of which are thong/g-string) and only one bra if we don't count bikinies as an underwear. So I would love to see some new bras and panties, especially thong/g-string ones.Β 

32.jpg30.jpg

42.jpg58.jpg19.jpg3.jpg8.jpg32.jpg

Edited by Xizl

25 minutes ago, Manyasha said:

Please share with women and man hairstyles which you want see in game

Haircuts-for-medium-hair12.jpg

This one i want to see in the game.

AKyoA0G.pngΒ oh i mean twoΠšΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚ΠΈΠ½ΠΊΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ запросу "dreds woman""

And tons of piercings.

Thank you for your activity.Β πŸ‘β€οΈ

Edited by β˜™π”Όπ•©β§

For the hair, I'd love to see more layered and natural styles.Β  Some of the current hair styles look very much like bad wigs frankly.Β  As far as clothes, more lingerie and dresses (long ones too).Β  And finally costumes:Β  nurses, flight attendants, naughty secretary, cheerleader, schoolgirl, etc.

Well, We already have a "harstyles post", this one is for "cothes"but anything that takes our opinion to be done is pretty welcome no mater where it is...^_^

so is not my personalt taste, but being fair... since years, players have been asking for Pigtails/Ponytails

image.thumb.png.a1f392543e2f0cd65e84caa91a62509e.pngimage.png.725acd3c9b484239ccb20287120741f0.png

1630332984_HarleyQuennPigtails.thumb.jpg.5370136676b60760fcc6cf96e69e818c.jpg

So i Think is Good Moment to consider them...;)

Edited by XXXJessikaXXX