3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

Men need more physical features in general - currently all guys look the same, no matter what skin color or hair you choose.

We need more facial hair features, like actual beards (more realistic than the santa claus beard).

Piercings and tattoos

More jewelry like rings and masculine necklaces

More facial structure options to help differentiate the men a bit more (eye shapes would help a lot)

Maybe scars and wrinkles? Freckles? Overall skin variety, like muscle definition? Idk, just spit balling here.

Currently women have the most options, and I know it's because they can choose different makeup and lashes and whatnot, but men need something to help create more variation as well.

I would very much like (I think so many other women) have necklaces like this. I understand the necessity to have new sexual poses but please Gizmo and Lisa do not forget what women like! The clothes and accessories, in addition to these necklaces, many of us women dream earrings
Do not forget us, Gizmo: P

r_BVa_JFhy_L8q_AXMBh_AANLK8j0_Y9s128.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

One thing I believe its not so difficult technically:

3D could creat a tool to upload prints and patterns, that would be amazing!

PS.: Are they reading this topic?

Nope, nothing that have been posted on Clothes, Sex Positions or Things I would like to see in this game, have been implemented, never.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

70 pages of the topic, more than a hundred models of clothes, but the in game did not appear (LOL) why do you continue to lay out what you want to see in the game?

KlnPdk4.png

How do you like this dress under which you are transparent? xD

Yes, men need poses girls need clothes! :wub: )))