3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

The Plastic Transparent Heels!... ^_^ 

May Be with holding belts or just slide in... or maybe both... :D 

ywuIfkW.jpg

6CFDFYm.jpg

Yes Check this Out.. we have the poles to dance and swing... but we lack of the clasic Stripper's Heels... ;) 

And i think it would be easy to do, just "copy" the template of the heel we already have, cut the toes end and the back, add the platform-look-like and make the trexture transparent... reaaaally similar as the new upated heels.

Kisses!

yes we are waiting that shoes its so sexy

• 2 weeks later...

Okay ... I do not know how to use Photoshop, but the idea is this ... if anyone knows how to use Photoshop, she exchanges men's and
women's clothes, and then the creators will see whether it's a pretty idea or not.
That is, add women's dresses to men, and men's dresses to women!

59f9ed264d492_2017-11-0116-27-27_1930.th

59f9ed33ac1a8_2017-11-0116-27-27_19301.t

Let me know!

Felinia   :wub:

• 2 months later...

Well this topic has been dead for a few months, so lemme try to revitalise it. *get's the defibrillator ready*

So three pieces of clothing I want:

First and most important, I want socks, just like the two current striped ones we have for females, but I want them to reach to the groin area/right under the bum, Bum high socks? It's pretty simple, and can surely be made easily.

It's basically just extending the current sockies and that's it. Maybe even make them dig into the thighs a bit so there is thigh bulge buuuut that's asking for too much.

Second! This one is simple. Socks. Normal socks. We have all those shoes, but no actual socks to wear with them, and of course to wear without the shoes. 

Last but not least, a one piece swimsuit. Also quite simple imo and would be a very nice addition to the ever so expansive clothing line.

Fin!

I just want my thighs to bulge out. Please gimme T_T

Not sure if that fits in here, but there are no other topics in suggestions and development, that this could fit into, unless I missed something, not that I really looked around that much and not that this will matter to anyone in the above, but... give us elf ears. Why? It's simple, variety to the copy and paste clones on 3dx. Some like elves, I do myself, some don't, so we will have pointy ears and no pointy ears, already a step forward, no? Let them be adjustable as well, it would be perect if you could make a slider for them, why? Well obviously DIFFERENCE and VARIETY.

/fin

Pls. I just want to fuck my wife with pointy ears.

Okay ... I do not know how to use Photoshop, but the idea is this ... if anyone knows how to use Photoshop, she exchanges men's and

women's clothes, and then the creators will see whether it's a pretty idea or not.

That is, add women's dresses to men, and men's dresses to women!

59f9ed264d492_2017-11-0116-27-27_1930.th

59f9ed33ac1a8_2017-11-0116-27-27_19301.t

Let me know!

Felinia   :wub:

I noticed you have the same room with exactly the same emplacement and things in there as this other member.

Sorry ,but I'm working for the Federal Bureau of Investigation agency.

post-5159-0-44281300-1517012543_thumb.jpg

No seriously, it is what the new 3dx version closet room looking now for everyone?

Not sure if that fits in here, but there are no other topics in suggestions and development, that this could fit into, unless I missed something, not that I really looked around that much and not that this will matter to anyone in the above, but... give us elf ears. Why? It's simple, variety to the copy and paste clones on 3dx. Some like elves, I do myself, some don't, so we will have pointy ears and no pointy ears, already a step forward, no? Let them be adjustable as well, it would be perect if you could make a slider for them, why? Well obviously DIFFERENCE and VARIETY.

/fin

Pls. I just want to fuck my wife with pointy ears.

I want pointy ears so I can wear them and my wife can fuck me. GIMME! Pls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not sure if it's been mentioned here yet or not, but I've been waiting years for us to get piercings, specifically those on the ears, nose, genitals and nipples. I have always thought that would be the natural course of the game over time, considering that many of the new outfits and hairstyles over the game heavily support a "punk" fashion sense, but we have yet to get these things.

I was wondering if we could get them sometime soon, as it can't be too hard to implement something so tiny? Maybe just give them their own Clothing Slots (obviously in the case of genitals or nipples, only appearing when clothes are removed).

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with the secretary, flight attendant , sexy professional wear and the like plus cowgirl and chainmail bikini.

But I'd also love to see ability to save outfits that I make a supposed to have to remember the exact settings a d items each time I change

• 1 month later...