3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

The "Tight Mini Skirt Latex Dress"... ^_^Β 

wDJSQb6.jpg

Yes!, Pure as Simple or combined with the previously requested Latex Gloves and Stockings, no just by me but also others... ;)Β 

This kind of dresses, may give a HOT sexy fetish variety to the game, and also keep it elegant and sophisticated.

The Plastic Transparent Heels!... ^_^Β 

May Be with holding belts or just slide in... or maybe both... :DΒ 

ywuIfkW.jpg

6CFDFYm.jpg

Β 

Yes Check this Out.. we have the poles to dance and swing... but we lack of the clasic Stripper's Heels... ;)Β 

Β 

And i think it would be easy to do, just "copy" the template of the heel we already have, cut the toes end and the back, add the platform-look-like and make the trexture transparent... reaaaally similar as the new upated heels.

Β 

Kisses!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Salve a tutti. Non so dove inserire questo post, quindi lo inserirΓ² qui.
Volevo proporre ai programmatori del gioco, se potremmo essere noi utenti a creare vestiti, in modo tale da poter usufruire meglio i GoldΒ  non solo per birre e regali e creazione di nuovi avatar, ma anche per comprare/vendere vestiti che possono piacerci o piacere agli altri. In questo modo, credo, che il gioco sarebbe completamente differente e anche piu costruttivo dal punto di vista estetico. Confido che possiate darci una risposta se questo si possa fare o no. In oltre volevo chiedere di inserire nuovi oggetti ( Bracciali, Collane, Piercing, Anelli, Orecchini sia per uomo che per donna. ) e se potreste inserire i vestiti da donna in quelli da uomo, e quelli da uomo in quelli da donna, in modo tale da avere piu scelta nei vestiti - Sono Italiana, non conosco bene l'inglese, spero di essere stata abbastanza chiara, o almeno il piu chiara possibile, scusate per il mio Inglese - Baci Felinia.

Β 

Hello everyone. I do not know where to enter this post, so I'll put it here.
I wanted to propose to the game programmers if we could be users to create clothes so that we can enjoy the Gold better not just for beers and gifts and creating new avatars, but also to buy / sell clothes that may please or enjoy others. In this way, I think, the game would be completely different and even more constructed from the aesthetic point of view. I trust you can give us an answer if this can or does not. In addition I wanted to ask for new items (Bracelets, Necklaces, Piercing, Rings, Earrings for both men and women.) And if you could put women's clothing in men's, and men's ones in women's, so I am Italian, I do not know English well, I hope I have been fairly clear, or at least as clear as possible, apologized for my English - kisses Felinia.

Ζ€ Ο΄ Π― A Β© Β© Δ¬ Ε¦ Џ Đ Δ¬ Ε‹ ΰ₯¬Β  As No Limits.