• 2 weeks later...

Right-2.gif

Goth boots!

il_340x270.634082818_72b4.jpg

Some bondage restraints.

f5e0c9fd1bb69a58ca49c4c330cd813f.jpg

Bandanas.

AfkmY49.png

Devs would have my heart forever if they added this with separate waist cincher and mask.

3d124fac81a143da2bf5f8f764ee658a.jpgtumblr_msr30hXGlj1s9vbx7o1_250.jpg

And maybe some tights/leggings/stockings that can be worn with our current skirts WHICH ACTUALLY TURN BLACK and NOT grey!

one-piece-swimsuit-black-strappy-one-piemacys-one-piece-swimsuit-0628-400_0.jpgTT7CE88_MASTER_FRONT.jpg?sw=282&sh=415&s

Maybe some new bathing suits!

GET SOME PEOPLE TO HELP DEVELOP since there are so many people that would probably do it for free, just so that they can have their name on the work provided. They deserve to help anyway.

Oh! I should also add that all clothing should be interchangeable between male and female for those who like to crossdress.

• 2 weeks later...

Please remove the built-in panties from the two garter-belt-and-stockings items at the top of the “Stockings” list. Actually, I don’t care about the fishnets; just get the panties off of the set with sheer stockings. I love the classic style, but I’d like the option to go commando when I’m in the mood; and if you really want my eternal gratitude, add a set with six garter straps on the belt and sheer stockings with back-seams!  Ooh la la!

• 2 weeks later...