3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Would it be possible to put together a clothing pack of the clothing meshes??

I and I'm sure others would be interested in submitting textured clothing for consideration - if the clothing mesh maps where provided for download.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When will the guys get to layer more than briefs and trousers? I'm thinking shirts with ties, windsor and bow, with a sport coat / suit jacket worn over. The bow tie collar is fine for a guy looking to be a Chippendale dancer, but it really doesn't cut it combined with an open collar shirt.

Also, more hats. Something with a little class for the guys, from Jake & Elwood Blues to Bruno Mars, it's not hard to get ideas. A couple of western hats too for both the guys and gals.

And speaking of western, guys could use some plaid shirts and both guys & gals need a western style boot.

When will the guys get to layer more than briefs and trousers? I'm thinking shirts with ties, windsor and bow, with a sport coat / suit jacket worn over. The bow tie collar is fine for a guy looking to be a Chippendale dancer, but it really doesn't cut it combined with an open collar shirt.

Also, more hats. Something with a little class for the guys, from Jake & Elwood Blues to Bruno Mars, it's not hard to get ideas. A couple of western hats too for both the guys and gals.

And speaking of western, guys could use some plaid shirts and both guys & gals need a western style boot.

Geez the guys in here want clothes now, you look fine as you are. :D