3DXChat Community

Clothes

Extreme

I was hosting a party and someone was saying how they felt under dressed and we talked about clothes and stuff for a little and i though that it would be cool if there was an option to save outfits so you can quick change for different situations (ie fancy party clothes, comfy home clothes, wild party clothes, etc.)

dont know if this has already been thought of or posted about just thought id get my idea out there :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please, please, please could we have something like these in an update soon. All I want for Christmas are some colourable Hi-Tops

Β 

TgyEf2R.jpgΒ  Β T9CBPId.jpgΒ Β In89xq7.jpg

Β 

These are just a few examples.......cute aren't they!

Β 

KqmAKXT.jpgΒ HkLLkQ6.jpgΒ 7RKHoIM.jpg

Β 

Or these if the tippy-toe thing is an issue

Edited by Shanti
topic "im desperate for new shoes" merged here

I stopped wearing shoes untill we get new ones. Β  B)

Β 

Thats many months ago now. Β  :(

Β 

The fact we walk on our toes all the time is probably holding flat shoes away. Β  :huh:

Β 

This! I do the same :D haha I find it funny how we can always walk on our toes without heels haha. I mean really!?! We must have super strong calves by now :P

some would say that modifying the pose of the feet is hard because this will force the devs to rework all the poses to fit a lower height of the women without their heels .

Β 

In another game they fixed this problem and here is how :

Β 

When the girl (or when both girls) wear shoes her legs are little bend . When the girl (or one of the girls) dont wear heels , the legs aren't bend . This way they can , by exemple , make a standing kiss pose who work with or without shoes .

Β 

Ps : I will not give the name of this other game i stopped months ago :)