3DXChat Community

New Members Area

Gizmo

You can have a subscription "Account" without eet being ACTIVE and ah tinks eet remain on tha server fo over a Year or so.

Yes, those of us who have been here several years and know how the system works understood what he meant.

My point is that people who are new will have no idea what that his sentence or what your sentence, for that matter, is supposed to mean.

Ordinarily, "account" and "subscription" are two different things, and you cannot play the game unless you have an active subscription. Therefore it makes absolutely no sense to say "You have no active subscriptions" followed by "5 days game time left." 

Eets pretty straight forward actually. Maybeh you are under estimating new players perhaps. Ah had a little trouble with "have no idea what that his sentence" meant but im not tha type ta bring eet ups.....oh wait ah did bring eet ups, :P  Anybewbs maybeh ya can start an Instructional Room fo Noobs in game and hilp them outs seein as ya are so concerned and good luck with tha bad English from foreign playas. Cheer ups and have a soopa day  :D

Hey guys, 

We are glad to present you a new Members Area with an updated look and added features.

It will be released very soon!

newmembers.png

Manage Account

Now you can change your login Email and Password

Manage Subscriptions

Add new subscriptions to your account or Cancel subscriptions from Members Area

Сhange subscription plan easily. For example you want to change your Monthly membership to Yearly. Just add 12 Months membership and cancel 1 Month membership.

Renew your expired account by adding a new subscription.

Activate Game-Time Code in order to add game time to your account.

An important change: with each purchase of a membership or automatic rebill, game time will be added to your account. This means, even if you have several active subscriptions, the game time will add up.

Delete Account option if you decide to leave 3DX community.

BONUS

Download and play all our old games from SexGameDevil website for free

How to add more active active subscriptions in this member area? So if for example, we have two active subscriptions, if we suspend one, we will have a credit for the remaining days that we can use on the other subscription? and if we suspend both subscriptions, the credit in days is usable even after the expiry of the two subscriptions?

Gizmo 

Is there a release date yet for when this activation will take effect

It's getting annoying listening to everyone cry.   

GET A DAM GRIP PEOPLE!! YOU BEEN BITCHIN FOR MONTHS YOU WANT THE GAME BETTERED.  NOW THE DEV'S ARE DOING IT AND YOU COMPLAINING

CAUSE YOU CAN'T PLAY FOR A COUPLE DAYS!!!   CRAP  GO DO YOUR CHORES/CLEAN YOUR ROOM/YOUR NOT GONNA DIE IF YOU MISS THE GAME FOR A COUPLE DAYS!!!

Gizmo take all the time you need to get it right!   if they can't wait.  Let them go to another site to play.  it's their loss for being impatiant!!.

:P  :huh:  B) Where is the next best Social program ,an Ooh YEAH that Includes SEXUAL  Activity  IS A Dayumm YES!!! xD 

O.o Not  leaving CheChe behind!,,,& I Will be checking for replies  from all of you that know me!!~ Smiles,hugs,winks & PEACE;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

After a few years I am back and I see, a lot has changed. Just a few questions about this "1 year subscription"-Deal which happened the last XMAS:

- Will it be possible to buy it for a friend, like "Buy Game-Time-Code for a friend"? Because here would be paysafe possible

- If it's possible, can I gift it to myself? 

I have no Credit-Card, and I am no PayPal-fan. And it Looks like paysafe is not as easy as back in the days :-D

Thank you

• 1 year later...