3DXChat Community

Femdom

MadameDouleur

As I have said before in previous posts, I am quite taken with Female Domination aka Femdom. I, for the most part, play as Madame Douleur and of course I am a Dominatrix.  I love domination in all aspects, sexually and mentally, and towards all genders but what I want most is the ability to dominate men.

Now, I am not here to discuss things the devs could do to implement this. I’m in the wrong forum for that. I am more so here to discuss with others who share my fascination with bending a man over and taking him with a strap on. There is a certain beauty in forcing a man to submit to that.

So, ladies, am I the only one who shares this desire? What do you think drives those of us who partake in this particular, shall we say, sport? *giggles* What is that you take away from the experience? And how do we find the men that will enjoy this?

I get off on the power, but it’s so few and far between to find men who are willing spread their cheeks for me. This game is providing me with a somewhat fertile ground for this kind of play, but the lack of avatar ability makes it less. I do enjoy a good RP but I like the animations to go with it. So the physical side is lacking but the mental side is VERY workable.

A good Dom knows (I am someone who has been dabbling in that lifestyle for years but never seriously, so please correct me if I am wrong) that the mental aspect is just as important as the physical. Making him want it as much as you do, making him beg for it and of course the succulent language of creating a perfect submissive slave.

Worthless, dog, cumslut…. Words to some that are so derogatory that they become instantly defensive but to those of us who travel in the Dom/sub community, it’s not words of hate but of empowerment. The Dom is the total authority, yes but also behind the words there is love and compassion for the sub. The sub knows that only utter love for them drives the Dom.

So it’s an interesting mix, to say the least. The perfect man who can take as much cock as he can give but also submits wholly to a woman Dom.  I know I am one of many who enjoy this, the internet is littered with videos and pictures. I am looking for something far more personal and also, people I can call friends who share my desires and understand the need to dominate men. People who understand there is no shame in this calling.

Anyways, I think I have rambled enough *laughs*. Guys, feel free to throw your opinion into the mix! *big smile*

Much love!!!

All you need is to talk to people in the game(more talkative),a good sub is everywhere if you look.

and yes,Dom is the one who gives something,the Sub is the one who takes.This is the basis of all and It's all what need to know.

Have fun,I wish you to find what you're looking for.

Well Madame Doleur asked Dom females to share their thoughts, but I would like to say a few words as a submissive male!

I live as a normal live for real, I found out my submissive side relatively late, in my late thirties. I tried to get my wife towards that when we have sex, I bought a strap on in a sex shop and the feeling to be penetrated by her was overwhelming! I felt degraded, horny and helpless at the same time, an amazing experience!

Unfortunately my wife isn't Dom so it soon stopped.

So I tried to get that experience in chats and now here! It isn't easy to find woman that like to dominate men in that way!

The thrill to submit to a strong woman is hard to describe, but I love it very much.

A lot of people think if you submit sexually and then to women too, you must be weak in normal life. That is not the case! Submitting sexually, doesn't mean that at all

A few years I discovered the thrill of cuckolding too, a fantasie to submit to the Dom female and her lover, being degraded as a sissy not able to satisfy her myself. It is a fantasy, that doesn't apply in reality, but nevertheless it is a powerful fantasie for me, that includes domination, humiliation and degradation as I like it!

I hope I will experience some more and that we will get some sexmoves that will undermine the role-play with visual effects.

Thanks to you Mistress Doleur *smile

Madame Douleur,

As a fellow Domme i have to welcome you here and bring my support to you. As Exharan said good subs are everywhere here if you know where to look, and if you offer them what they need.

I also think that it would be amazing to have some dominating poses here, being them for male or female subs.

About game content for now, we BDSM people rely on descriptive action to play our game...but that would be amazing to see some stuff coming here for us.

Personnaly, for male domination I'd love a trampling pose for example. But some feet fetish pose and some props would be great too (we have collars now....can we dream of leashes?...i know, that would be difficult to implement).

See you around

All you need is to talk to people in the game(more talkative),a good sub is everywhere if you look.

and yes,Dom is the one who gives something,the Sub is the one who takes.This is the basis of all and It's all what need to know.

Have fun,I wish you to find what you're looking for.

Thank you, darling. I appreciate your response... The old saying, look and you shall find. So I shall *winks* Take care!

Well Madame Doleur asked Dom females to share their thoughts, but I would like to say a few words as a submissive male!

I live as a normal live for real, I found out my submissive side relatively late, in my late thirties. I tried to get my wife towards that when we have sex, I bought a strap on in a sex shop and the feeling to be penetrated by her was overwhelming! I felt degraded, horny and helpless at the same time, an amazing experience!

Unfortunately my wife isn't Dom so it soon stopped.

So I tried to get that experience in chats and now here! It isn't easy to find woman that like to dominate men in that way!

The thrill to submit to a strong woman is hard to describe, but I love it very much.

A lot of people think if you submit sexually and then to women too, you must be weak in normal life. That is not the case! Submitting sexually, doesn't mean that at all

A few years I discovered the thrill of cuckolding too, a fantasie to submit to the Dom female and her lover, being degraded as a sissy not able to satisfy her myself. It is a fantasy, that doesn't apply in reality, but nevertheless it is a powerful fantasie for me, that includes domination, humiliation and degradation as I like it!

I hope I will experience some more and that we will get some sexmoves that will undermine the role-play with visual effects.

Thanks to you Mistress Doleur *smile

Ahhhhhm, My darling subcockwanabe.... you have been My greatest pleasure in this game. your total submission to Me makes My gameplay..... More. your devotion to Me makes Me so happy. I am glad that we found each other, darling *gentle smile*.

Madame Douleur,

As a fellow Domme i have to welcome you here and bring my support to you. As Exharan said good subs are everywhere here if you know where to look, and if you offer them what they need.

I also think that it would be amazing to have some dominating poses here, being them for male or female subs.

About game content for now, we BDSM people rely on descriptive action to play our game...but that would be amazing to see some stuff coming here for us.

Personnaly, for male domination I'd love a trampling pose for example. But some feet fetish pose and some props would be great too (we have collars now....can we dream of leashes?...i know, that would be difficult to implement).

See you around

I agree, Teana. New BDSM poses would be a great help with this kind of lifestyle. I have a dream to lead my little slave around on a leash. How fantastic would that be? *giggles*

I appreciate your support, darling... We Doms need to stick to together! *smiles*

um stupid question but is having a penis a power point? or is it simply bending a guy or girl to your will? Just on honest question. 

It's not the most important of things, having a penis. It's mostly a tool, it aids in the subjugation. It allows the Dom to apply her domination,a physical aspect of bending the slaves will to her own. The power is not in the penis itself, but in what it represents: the total submission of one individual to another. And with that goes perfect trust and love. There is a fine line a Dom must walk, she must never betray that mix of trust/love and still fulfill the desire of both the Dom and sub. That is the heart of the power that a Dom seeks.

• 2 weeks later...

We would hurt you "DOLL" much.... Wait till I get back.... Miss Jane will show you...

I'm sorry what!? Who's Miss Jane? You might want to check whose name is on my collar!