3DXChat Community

[RP]Looking for people(from test server)Junker

Junker

Everyone who knows me, please contact me in e-mail k1d@list.ru or here in pm. Dont want to lose you, friends!

KapaMeJIbka, Iriska, VikaHeh, Lovelas, IrinaSex, BingoBongo, Ororo, Favna, MISTERX, MrFox, xDwaynex и все кто меня знает, отзовитесь! Пишите на почту или в пм!

Hi all seekers.

Well, if you miss your friends so much why just not to spend just 20 euro and have all the chances to find whoever you look for there? That's fair and logically from any POW.

I was there recently (on the main) and saw several characters from test server...so...

Yours,

Private detective

Jeez, a lot of people from the test server have already gathered here, did nobody recognize each other?  :D  

does anyone going to buy a membership? I thought about it, and it seems to me it will be more profitable to do in late december (New Year discounts, etc)

Well. does anyone have opinion on this?

Some people, unfortunately, think that we will only find in another test, but still hope to find my friends in the game.

If anyone remembers me, send me a message.

I'll try to be a good friend! :)

OK, guys I need 1 more approved post, so.... Still searching:Lota,Leon Kennedy,Komuniria,Sylvie,Hagyra,mrFox,Koji)

How much time have passed? Maybe it is time to move on?

After a two weeks of waiting i have made my mind to let it go and look for people who might need friends at main server.ъ

PS: Lota and Hagyra is playing on main server.

the deal is generally in the first or second week of December and doesnt last long and is pulled without warning so best to look out for it 

well i hope some good people from this forum will notify me in advance when the discount will begin)

OK, guys I need 1 more approved post, so.... Still searching:Lota,Leon Kennedy,Komuniria,Sylvie,Hagyra,mrFox,Koji)

Hey Dun! As Persona said, i am on main server now with some other people from test. Leon is coming soon. Don't know about the others. I am afraid that Sylvie is lost forever for me :'(