3DXChat Community

OGG support in music streaming

Eugene

After update 374 game radio lost ogg support.Thats only one audio formate wich is Traktor supports. Yes i know that someone will tell me:use transcoder and be happy. Sorry,but i don`t want do shaman dances:) I asking to gizmo and devs to bring back support of ogg. Of caurse if people of 3dx still wants to hear Dj Gene again.

Its was Dj Gene with regards and hope for solving that problem:)

Its works only if you not using hardware.

:huh: ? ...

It works with hardware too because Liquidsoap is a server sides API (Transcoder).

The support of Liquidsoap comes for Shoutcast, IceCast and Windows servers.

All you need doing is to change the Transcoder of your Server and after them you need change the output formate in to MP3.

The input formate from your PC can still be OGG-Vorbis. This means you can still stream with IceCast and Traktor and of course with Hardware :)

:huh: ? ...

It works with hardware too because Liquidsoap is a server sides API (Transcoder).

The support of Liquidsoap comes for Shoutcast, IceCast and Windows servers.

All you need doing is to change the Transcoder of your Server and after them you need change the output formate in to MP3.

The input formate from your PC can still be OGG-Vorbis. This means you can still stream with IceCast and Traktor and of course with Hardware :)

how i can do that? i don`t have own personal server as you do. Mine is rented server.

how i can do that? i don`t have own personal server as you do. Mine is rented server.

Well you can contact your server provider and ask for an change of the source api (Transcoder) :)

The IceCast server and your Membership can still be the same...

If your provider works with CentovaCast as Server Management Software then is the change a simple click.

Your provider would be stupid if they doesn't help because the next step could be the remove of your membership and change to another provider :lol:

The second Waveform looks changed?

Did you record with VDJ or with other recording programs?

Did you record with used Filters, Loops or similar?

Did you record more as on Track?

Questions over questions :D ^^