3DXChat Community

need some help if anyone can help me

hoss29

Looking for Room/Club name suggestions? Or "Tags" like they use here for forum threads? Though i am not sure that functionality applies to the game side. If you are looking for someone to showcase your build here in the forum for others to see i would highly recommend checking out some of Olesya's work :) and contact her. 

Disregard if not, perhaps more detail would help.  ;)

Good luck,  

Terra

Hi, 

I'm a beginner world builder, and I have an issue. Someone please help me!

I try to make a jumping board by my new pool. I've created a flat cube and positionate it on the right place over the water. But the character dont jump fromto it just step down :(

I've tried some different height, but non of them doesn't work

What have to do me?

skipper

I could use some help as well.  I am doing some work in the world editor, but when I save it, it does not carry over to the regular world.  When I exit the world editor and re-enter it, the work I had saved does not appear.  If I reload it from the file, all is there again.  But I have to reloard the file every time I enter the world editor, and nothing I do the is appearing in the regular game.  I had done work previously and was able to save it and have it carry over without any issues.  Has something changed?

I could use some help as well.  I am doing some work in the world editor, but when I save it, it does not carry over to the regular world.  When I exit the world editor and re-enter it, the work I had saved does not appear.  If I reload it from the file, all is there again.  But I have to reloard the file every time I enter the world editor, and nothing I do the is appearing in the regular game.  I had done work previously and was able to save it and have it carry over without any issues.  Has something changed?

I guess you have network issues... the wold wont appear unless it didnt save and it wont save if there is a network error or slow connection (I had the same problem) try saving by loading the room then exit to the character editor then go in you room.

JJ

Posted Yesterday, 04:42 PM

a friend of me had the same issue, and by testing we found out that his Bitdefender 2019 didn´t allow it, to change and save new rooms.

he solved the problem by uninstalling bitdefender, change the room, and reinstalling Bitdefender.

creating rules for 3dx in Bitdefender didn´t solve the problem!

maybe the Devs can check it out and give some hints to solve it