3DXChat Community

Tamsin's Diary

TamsinUK

This is my intended next post. I hope my diary can now become what I want it to be.

3dxChat is a sex game, as well as it’s other aspects which I think are as important, possibly more. That does not mean I will have sex with anybody or that I want sex at any time. The person who decides who I have sex with, when I have sex and what sex I do is me. Nobody else. The same can be said for other things, that the person who decides what happens to my avatar is me. I do not expect anyone to agree, although I expect most people will, at least a bit. What I do expect is for my opinion to be respected.

A message to DarkFairy, I think that someone who accuses others of hating physical contact so strongly is projecting their own fear on to someone else.

When will she get it through her, or is it him if I am right about whose alt she is, thick head that I love hugs, cuddles and strokes. Just not from her or anybody I don’t know or don’t like. Just like the vast majority of people playing the game.

I am allowed to troll my own diary, no?

Yes I'm a 100% female unlike most of you and No Rob is not me and I'm not Rob. But thank you for the compliment because he is a very smart guy in my books even when we butt heads which happens plenty.

I love hugs so no projecting here just stating a fact that you have pointed out time and time again. I just wanted you to continue your diary and let you know why it would be pointless to start a new one. Anywho have a lovely day/night. xoxo

Why then do you always support him even when his opinions are alien to most people’s in the western world. In particular his more misogynistic opinions. Why do you support him in bullying people? That is what the ‘hugs issue’ is. You know this and continue with it.

Public service announcement : feel free to browse my new gaming, fairy tale diary i am starting tonight. To start i will be reviewing everyones fav game simon says and the crowd pleasing fable jimmy cracked corn.

Be there or be square. I look forward to entertaining you all, Be sure not to miss it. Should be up tonight

You should include the story The Little Boy Who Cried Wolf. It starts out about a small boy who lives with his parents.

Yes I'm a 100% female unlike most of you and No Rob is not me and I'm not Rob. But thank you for the compliment because he is a very smart guy in my books even when we butt heads which happens plenty.

I love hugs so no projecting here just stating a fact that you have pointed out time and time again. I just wanted you to continue your diary and let you know why it would be pointless to start a new one. Anywho have a lovely day/night. xoxo

Even very smart people delete their diary and start again. I am curious what 100% female is too? What defines male and female I wonder?

Because I see it just as he does and many others too. Also he is my friend and I stand by my friends to a point and so far I don't see him bullying. I see him just giving it out as it comes in. Tit for Tat. Also when I got talking in your diary I was just commenting on what I saw and to me it seemed you were taking things a little too seriously. Now maybe there was more too it from other threads or whatever that I don't know. I only knew what I saw in here. But for realz I'm out good night 

Smart enough to post two messages and get you folks to start having spasms in order to respond repeatedly ;)

I’m just looking forward to your diary, that’s the only post I saw of interest my Cactus. But smart enough to post TWO messages, is impressive.

Oh and btw, to quote fairy or whatever his name is, this is posted in an open forum so if you dont like people posting, shouldnt have a diary. Toodles until next time

His? Her profile says female. Maybe this was a typo as I am sure you would not do something to insult someone and be reported. Probably just a mistake.

james? My mistake, I thought you said you were leaving. Did you get grounded for misbehaving again, perhaps didn’t finish your vegetables at dinner, or one of your parents were already using the car maybe. Not important really, but I can say it is tedious reporting someone when they break the rules in every single post they make. Have you ever considered something more productive or rewarding ways to use your time, perhaps a job, or even maybe community service, or who knows, shoot for the stars and start a new music group like the Spice Girls with your forum friends. ;) Ok Ross. Have a pleasant evening.

Oh and btw, to quote fairy or whatever his name is, this is posted in an open forum so if you dont like people posting, shouldnt have a diary. Toodles until next time

Is that aimed at me? LMAO. Is that all you’ve got my Cactus? Froggy said you were clever, but then froggy turned out not to be my Prince, don’t carebear turned out to care, sweetiepie i’ve yet to decide and now this. I just can’t believe anything i’m told here.

Anyway where’s that diary, I loved the last one. Maybe when I wake up in the morning it will be there?

When someone responds to a baited post both parties have broken the rules, is like when my ex beat me up, but I put up a good fight... if both of us weren't going to go to jail then neither of us were. Thing is when you treat people like shit and expect to be rewarded for it then you may just have lost all sense of right and wrong.

I see your point. How dare people stand up to constant and repeated verbal attacks from a simple minded, bitter and unhappy person who can only feel good about themselves by tearing other people down and insulting them. They should roll over and turn a blind eye to all the abuse, or even better, encourage and glorify their behavior. I have now seen the light, and your wise words have totally changed my life. Thank you for sharing.

Add another one to the ignore list, aka The Dumpster

This is not my diary, so I will no longer be discussing King Doofus in its contents and disrupting it, but have rather elected to abolish him completely from my forums existence. I have to leave unfortunately for now, though I admit if I could I would love to sit in here and chat all day, it can be fun, maybe too much fun. See you all soon, except for those I ignored.

When someone responds to a baited post both parties have broken the rules, is like when my ex beat me up, but I put up a good fight... if both of us weren't going to go to jail then neither of us were. Thing is when you treat people like shit and expect to be rewarded for it then you may just have lost all sense of right and wrong.

Okay.... so your ex did beat you... you run to the police but they just laugh at you - again and again, every time you stand with a broken nose in front of them... than you have enough, call some friends and visit your ex, giving him something back what he did to you.

Was only using as reference to both parties breaking rules. Because its been focused on one person's actions. I'm not defending anyone here, just stating that if you take a step back, look at how many times that people provoke using the others name you might just see why the forums get how they do.

Was only using as reference to both parties breaking rules. Because its been focused on one person's actions. I'm not defending anyone here, just stating that if you take a step back, look at how many times that people provoke using the others name you might just see why the forums get how they do.

But it sounds like defending since it is very clear who is one of the key persons here.

I think more specifically she means when adults are having normal adult conversation and a sniveling child comes on the scene to put all his glaring insecurities, failings and low self-esteem on display by immediately launching into name calling, gender shaming, and bigotry for several years, until people get sick of it and fight back perhaps also violating rules in the process because they are sick and tired of it. While at the same time his nearly nonexistent tiny group of trolling fan girls giggle along side him like small minded school yard bullies. I mean if you sit back and look at it for what is really going on that is. It’s a waste of time getting through to people with absolutely no sense and it’s just a waste of effort even trying.

Edited by Sleeper_Girl