3DXChat Community

Tamsin's Diary

TamsinUK

It is ironic, no, that if Xandisweet's post is read in context, as well as her posts in the two threads quoted there is no sarcasm. You suggest I am a humourless bitch but some things are not funny. No woman likes to be pawed by a creepy man.

I am unlikely to be able to visit the forums again today or play the game due to last night's vote in the House of Commons. 3dxChat has provided light relief to the work I do every day. This has become much more difficult since the referendum. I have regularly had to remove racist slogans from my workplace, I have had to replace the window twice. There is more, here is not the time and place to say more. I do want to say that 3dxChat has provided a break from this and that my in game friends have been supportive, even though they might not agree with my opinons.

Again I think you are making it out way more then what it is but anywho. 

That is your opinion. I think I speak for many when I wrote my earlier post so I repeat. Women do not like being pawed at.

We agree to differ and move on, no?

Just think maybe because you aren't the greatest with English that maybe you don't see it how its put. For example Pawed at. To me you are saying you don't like an animal putting its foot on you. Just some food for thought. I'm done have a lovely day or night whatever it may be for you.

paw
/pô/
verb
past tense: pawed; past participle: pawed
  1. (of an animal) feel or scrape with a paw or hoof.
    "the horse rose on its strong haunches, its forelegs pawing the air"

You patronise! I say you go sling your hook. Your have me angry which you intend. Women do not like being patronised any more than being groped. What you say reveals who you are.

No think it shows who you are. Don't know why you are angry. Clearly you take things a little too seriously. I did not mean to upset you. Take a deep breath, it'll be ok. 

My first language is sarcasm, if it's not sarcastic then it's typically about tacos, or I've made a valid point. If you choose to disagree I do not wish to change your opinion. But that doesnt mean that when you're straight up mean or malicious I'm gonna change mine either. Agreeing to disagree means i do what i want and you do what you want, no?

My first language is sarcasm, if it's not sarcastic then it's typically about tacos, or I've made a valid point. If you choose to disagree I do not wish to change your opinion. But that doesnt mean that when you're straight up mean or malicious I'm gonna change mine either. Agreeing to disagree means i do what i want and you do what you want, no?

Actually no, “agree to disagree” doesn’t mean do what you want.

"Agree to disagree" or "agreeing to disagree" is a phrase in English referring to the resolution of a conflict (usually a debate or quarrel) whereby all parties tolerate but do not accept the opposing position(s). It generally occurs when all sides recognise that further conflict would be unnecessary, ineffective or otherwise undesirable. They may also remain on amicable terms while continuing to disagree about the unresolved issues.

Sarcasm is highly context dependent and often it’s all in the tone, which is usually lost here. So it’s a fine art. For example my sarcasm often comes across as being a negative, bitter, cynical, bitchy person. I accept that.

Well, shes gonna keep yelling and bitching about the things I say, but I'm not gonna shut up. So... pretty sure it wasn't resolved, rather she was implying that she is in the right and I'm in the wrong though both our opinion is right because it is an opinion. Bleh. I don't care.

Who is the person doing bitching and yelling? It is not me. I just state clearly, firmly what I believe. I think my opinion is widely held in the western world, no? If Gizmo will not lock my diary so I can start afresh then I shall try and pick up for where I left off.

Well, shes gonna keep yelling and bitching about the things I say, but I'm not gonna shut up. So... pretty sure it wasn't resolved, rather she was implying that she is in the right and I'm in the wrong though both our opinion is right because it is an opinion. Bleh. I don't care.

I didnt say I was nice and I sure as heck wouldn't be to someone who thinks they are better than everyone.

Just think maybe because you aren't the greatest with English that maybe you don't see it how its put. For example Pawed at. To me you are saying you don't like an animal putting its foot on you. Just some food for thought. I'm done have a lovely day or night whatever it may be for you.

paw

/pô/

verb

past tense: pawed; past participle: pawed

•  

(of an animal) feel or scrape with a paw or hoof.

"the horse rose on its strong haunches, its forelegs pawing the air"

paw

noun[/size]

\ ˈpȯ  \

Definition of paw 

(Entry 1 of 2)

1the foot of a quadruped (such as a lion or dog) that has clawsbroadly [/size]the foot of an animal[/size]

2a human hand especially when large or clumsy[/size]

Who is actually trying to say they a better than anybody else here?