3DXChat Community

show us ur favorite (you tube) videos.

Darion

this is me having a go at playing an indie horror game called "outlast"

Beware if you are using little earbuds - my screams might hurt when using cheap earphones LOL

The reason why im posting this here, is the surprise of me actually enjoying it myself. Normally i don't like watching videos ive recorded of myself back - but this time i found it oddly hilarious.

"Shut up guys, now is not the time for innuendo.." *giggles*  Oh boy, this was so awesome you had me in stitches Loki.. I'm probably going to have nightmares now but it was worth it, watched it 'til the very end!

It reminded me so much of my play through of Amnesia.. reminiscent with the locker/wardrobe part and trudging through the sewers bit too. I'm hoping you are brave enough to do more of these. Pleeaase? *gets on knees and begs*

"Shut up guys, now is not the time for innuendo.." *giggles*  Oh boy, this was so awesome you had me in stitches Loki.. I'm probably going to have nightmares now but it was worth it, watched it 'til the very end!

It reminded me so much of my play through of Amnesia.. reminiscent with the locker/wardrobe part and trudging through the sewers bit too. I'm hoping you are brave enough to do more of these. Pleeaase? *gets on knees and begs*

omg! im so happy you enjoyed it! haha thank you!!!

I'm planning on doing more horror content on my channel, but im not doing full let's plays because A/i dont have the time and B/Due to the changes youtube has made, full lps arent viable.

Yeah, the game is amazing! i recommend you play it for yourself! you can get the game on steam :D

Agreed with Polte, it was hilarious ^^ I think i will be watching more of your videos while working :o:) *Joins Polte in begging for more horror games videos*