3DXChat Community

❤ GIRL POWER II ❤ 20th & 21th OCT 10 PM CEST

chloe

Today will be the first day of our event. This event is all about power. 10 powerful girls from around the world will show their best performance over the next two days. From USA/Canada over Europe to Bangkok. That's a lineup I love <3 it shows that music can unite is all.

DJ order is the same as on the poster. So DJ Arctic will start tonight and I will end tomorrow.

Saturday 10pm CEST - 3am CEST

Sunday 9pm CEST - 2am CEST

Cu later at the party :)

Kisses

Chloe

Chloe did her best for both of Room Design, gathering 10 DJ girls to make this party happening again.

This was 2nd Party and I joined both of "Girl Power Party along with Lego's Unikitty Room Design.

Thank you for making me far boring from routine robotic and tasteless public in-game music.

✪✪✪

P.S. If you guys missed my live DJ session, here's the link, giggles.

fcvp3D3.png

Chloe did her best for both of Room Design, gathering 10 DJ girls to make this party happening again.

This was 2nd Party and I joined both of "Girl Power Party along with Lego's Unikitty Room Design.

Thank you for making me far boring from routine robotic and tasteless public music in-game.

✪✪✪

P.S. If you guys missed my live DJ session, here's the link, giggles.

VexcRGX.png?1

Thank you Sammy kiss

Yesterday all 5 DJs presented their best mix to all of us, and we had so much fun listening them but also with chatting around. It was an amazing night! So thanks again to all DJs and visitors so far \o/

And don't forget, day two starts in few hours

Woooot :)

Today will be the first day of our event. This event is all about power. 10 powerful girls from around the world will show their best performance over the next two days. From USA/Canada over Europe to Bangkok. That's a lineup I love <3 it shows that music can unite is all.

DJ order is the same as on the poster. So DJ Arctic will start tonight and I will end tomorrow.

Saturday 10pm CEST - 3am CEST

Sunday 9pm CEST - 2am CEST

Cu later at the party :)

Kisses

Chloe

It's really remarkable how such a big event with DJ's representing several countries works so smoothly. You could feel the presence of the guests, the fun and harmony at every minute of the long Party Night. Let's repeat the fun tonight. I hope we'll see you later.  :) 

Hugs & Kissssss 

Amazing event Chloe. JUST simply Awesome Sauce!

LIL Creampie there too. her Last event. Gosh I was in tears. she will be sorely missed! But it was worth the tears to be there and hear you all dj.  You had some of the very best talented women djs in this whole place!!!

I was so happy you did this party and room. Very Cool miss Chloe. KUDOS and Congratulations on this successful event! Thank you!!!!! <3 Kisses and hugs

Thanks to all the DJs who enchanted us all with their music. 

Arctic, you really got the party going with your mix and you jumped in at short notice. Thank you :)

Lilly, your mix was so full of power and you could hear how much fun you had. KISS. :)

BIA, your mix was first class. Also you thought a lot about what could fit to the motto. Hugs :)

Sammy, my friend from distant Bangkok, I love your mixes. And this one was no different. Thanks for getting up so early for the party. KISS :)

Lexzia, you were the last one to hang up on the first day, but how do you say it? Last but not least! Your mix enchanted us and was the perfect ending for the first day. Thanks a lot KISS :)

Natsumi caused some chaos at first ^^ we had confused when the party starts. These time zones make you crazy sometimes. Nevertheless it was your mix that booted the second evening. Thanks for that.

LilCreampie, you provided for the most emotional moment ever at a party with your words at the end. I cried with you. It was also your last appearance in 3dx. We will all never forget it. Neither will we ever forget you. :)

Jessica, your mix was wonderful as always. Your way of mixing is on a very own level.

Through the music we got closer to each other, even though at first it seemed that we belonged to two hostile camps. But then I realized very quickly that I was on the wrong side.

You shook my hand and gave me my first performance outside my room. And since then you have always been there for me. Thank you very much. KISS :)

Unfortunately Asha couldn't spin but I know that she was with us in our hearts. KISS :)

Carrie then took over for her at short notice and conjured up a great mix for the event. Thanks a lot for that! Your mix was really strong. KISS :)

Thanks also to all the guests for appearing in such large numbers. We spent two great days together. Some came Saturday, others Sunday and a lot were also there on both days. It was so much fun and my list of friends got some new additions. 

Many Kisses

Chloe <3