3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

Just so you know, Discord isnt a virtual world, its a chat apparatus. thanks for playing 

Oh I am really blonde... thanks so much Rob... I was still searching the graphics window and the buttons for the sex positions.... what would I do without you!!!

Dear readers,

the last posts in my blog shows perfectly how trolls think and act. They try to disparage you, insult you, suggest wrong things and spread lies. Totally popular in the 3dx forum are allegations that women are men in real, that you also play your partner or that you don't have a real life. 

The real-life thing doesn't lack a certain sense of humor. What a great real life you have when you don't seem to have anything better to do than get on other people's nerves?

you say its funny but you make post after post about it. Thats shows it bugs you deep down . Just a little advice. i am sorry we cant all desperate and  try to gain the approval of people on a sex game. some of us could give two shits if someone we will never meet  likes or doesnt like us. At the end of the day this is nothing more than a video game . you really shouldnt care what any troll thinks

This is my good deed for the day, no need to thank me. 

Well Rob.... you always come back to my blog.... much much more as I even read yours.... so tell me who is triggered or bugged? LOL

I stopped reading your diary because its really boring... but mine seems to be totally interesting for you :)

Your just a guy who wants to have the last word.... always... because you think this means power or victory.

This is my blog and I will post in here whenever I want :)

you seem mad. my work is done. but since we are naming trolls and such let me fill you in on a little secret.....   when you argue with countless people all through a thread and then post in your diary you wish people would be peaceful, thats trolling. when you degrade someone who was assaulted and had your diary banned over it, thats also the worst kind of trolling. Bottom line, you are just as much a troll as me or anyone else, you just arent self aware enough to realize it. toodles!

I will leave your diary now, i wouldnt want Lexy having an anxiety attack. i hear i have that effect on her . bahahahahaha

I just troll trolls like you! And I am for sure not mad. LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm sarcastic from time to time and point where it hurts but i'm not a low blow troll as you are one. 

I think all reading your last post will agree with me.

That was by far your deepest level for today!

hey danny, whats new. hows the nerves today?  I cant say much to you, i hear you have issues when i do so i will go now. I dont want anything on my conscience. 

My nerves are wonderful pussy, glad that you ask  :) Can you tell me who you are in the game at the moment? I miss laughing about you :wub:

ok i am really leaving now.....

ROBT OUT!!!!

I bet you already miss my blog ^^

Okay back to business..... game still don't work but I don't tell you anything new. Lets hope we don't have a 3dx free weekend too because lot of parties and special events where planned. 

ENTRO AL JUEGO Y ME DICE: PERDIDA LA CONEXIÓN

Hola hoy no puedo entrar ( conectarme al juego) intento y me sale este letrero:
conexión perdida,... que es lo que ocurre? yo pago todos los meses mi membrerìa de 24,19€ al mes y quiero soluciones o de mi dinero... y por favor me pueden decir cual es mi ID? Gracias aporto captura del juego para que vean conexión perdida y no usuarios en el juego, por favor solucionen ese error del juego o de conexión, por que en otras juego y en otras paginas web si puedo entrar y todo va bien, eso debe ser error del juego 3DXCHAT,solucionarlo por favor, Gracias.
Hola, hoy no puedo entrar (conectarme al juego) inténtalo y obtengo este signo:
perdida la conexión, ... que esta pasando? ¿Me puede decir cuál es mi identificación? Gracias, captura la captura del juego para ver la conexión perdida y ningún usuario en el juego, resuelve este error del juego o la conexión, porque en otros juegos y otras páginas web, si puedo ingresar y todo está bien, debe ser un error del juego 3DXCHAT , arreglarlo por favor, gracias.

Wow, it's been 4 hours, he must be sleeping, as that is his life, sleeps and comes in here when he is awake.

I laugh every time I see him write about getting fresh air and a real life for obvious reasons.

I had a quick look at his dairy and can see why he has come in here, not much going on in there, looks like someone trying desperately to keep it alive.

Just the normal trumpet blowing trying to convince people of how good he is, or maybe he is trying to convince himself, lol, who knows.

Funny how he thinks that being good at talking complete bs to degrade and belittle wins over people throwing truth back at him, then tries to make out he doesn't give a shit.

Reality hurts, that is why he can never truly beat us.

Oh and I have already said hello to BJ for you Rob, so when you wake up and go straight to your computer/life, you don't have to remind me to do so this time, lol

/me looks at my tummy and knows for sure he is going to be a much better man than the one we are talking about here.

oh and Rob, I am now 8 months now, 20 months using your maths.

must be new science out there, i didnt know males could have kids. imagine that.....   are you sure you dont just have to take a really big shit or you are just  large?  If so, time to work out. overweight isnt healthy. bad for you

I am betting its the shit. From all her cackling in forums she sounds like she is full of it

yes but is he going to be a better man than you?

OMG you are slipping, surely you can do better than that, it isn't even as good as the things I use to read in the toilets.

I see you have yet another alt account.

Just imagine how your post count would be if you actually posted all you did under one account, you would be clearly the leading poster.

Knowing how much silly things like that matter to you, it must be really upsetting.

Now the shit throwing did started and who knows if the right amount of shit is reached the whole blog might be erased to cleanup the forum again.

It's always the same here. Twiggy only said the truth but seems some can't handle this and try to get the truth out of the world. But let's see how big the price will be this time ^^

BTW good morning all... I hope the tasteless picture from an "unknown forum user" did not ruin your breakfast.

I just woke up and have to read all this going on in my diary. And now my neck hurts so much because I shakes it the last minutes like maniac. So much harassment, bullying and bullshit on one page is hard to find in the forum... and I mean not the posts from my pregnant friend Twiggy. She just pointed her finger on the truth.