3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

I think it is time for a weekly Techno event. So every WEDNESDAY for 3 hours you will get just the finest techno mixes.

So if you have some passion for techno and you are a DJ, please pm me in the game, forum or Discord (Chloe#3875).

But... don't blame me if I'm not open. Then I am either ill, on vacation, or a friend celebrates a party.

Then I'm there and of course I don't open the door. But I will announce this for sure.

new_basement_banner_lubdku.jpg

If 3dx becomes the meaning of your life.....

3dx plays without any doubt a big role in my life, but it is not the meaning of my life. I still have an RL.

Some seems not, otherwise I could not understand their actions. What I'm referring to now has nothing to do with what happened recently. 

I heard the day before yesterday that someone was talking badly about Felia and me. Okay, that's nothing unusual now. But what I notice, however, is that it concerns something that happened months ago and has nothing to do with the offending person directly. It concerned her "sister". Is that now exaggerated family sense or just naughty? I mean WOW, someone is sacrificing his valuable free time and doesn't stop pushing ahead with a personal war that's purely one-sided.

If I have had a conflict with someone, then I either completely ignore the person or try to solve the issue.

But no, some don't stop and keep on going. And all this because of one escalated discussion that was unfortunately waged from the other side with very unpleasant words (which is why I do not see any possibilities for forgiveness here).

I could be pissed off right now that someone here is trying to damage our reputation. But if there's one thing I've learned in 3dx, it's that... 

Shit always comes back, but you don't have to pick it up personal and throw it back to the origin. Others do that for you. Namely those who no longer want to be constantly charged with the dramas of others.

Just let it be. Stop hating, because even if you don't want to admit it, you just hate yourself and desperately seek others to project your self-hate on them.

Chloe out

Game tip of the day:

If you're bored, there's a great game that you can play for free at any time, even when you're at work.

PUSH DA THREAD

Rules:
Your thread must always be at the top of the category. If someone else writes something, intervene immediately, either personally or with the help of a friend (imagined ones also count).
Be always on your toes, write something totally banal like "looking forward", "all ready", ""can't wait", "I hope", will be there" or just "nice". It really doesn't matter whether it's a word or a whole sentence.
The main thing is that you are on top. If you think now, what the fuck, you will notice fast, the other play along.
AWESOME. Together every game is more fun. 

2k7hvc68ild.jpg

Kids, stop spamming the world chat with the same party advertising over and over again.... you just annoy people with that. I mean I also advertise my parties... but not 5 times the same party behind each other to flush out others.

Finally grow up!

dont worry soon gizmo will charge 20 xgold each message on wc  :D n spam will stop 

cool blog btw wish u the best :)

I just bought the brand new Traktor Pro 3, because it was 50% off (damn this triggered me directly)... more I hope I can map my controller... hope I will succeed. So far software looks sexy and I can finally kick Serato. So far my master plan for the next time.