3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

Dear Diary,

Lets talk about ignore and if it works or not.

You can build up a personal defense shield so no trolling can affect you. Ignoring means it is not happening for you, right? So what is the problem here? 

The other people. Nice people who like to stay away from drama often having a thin skin (often not without reason unfortunately - but this is a different story).

I had the following situation two weeks ago:

A troll appeared on my party and talked shit in the local. In the optimal case all should just iggy that idiot and move on to have fun. That's the theory, in real some people lost the mood and left the party. Not to many but still noticeable. Also the general mood needed a while to be on the same level as before. So how did my iggy helped here? 

If we have no authority who try to control the trolls those situation will increase. With an iggy from the host you can block this troll from showing up the next time, yes, but a new character costs only 10.000 x-gold. Not a big value for a troll. They love to spend all there money to annoy people. Pathetic, I know.

Currently they are just a handful idiots who case trouble. But what happens if nobody stop them? They will become more and more and displace nice players. Like proliferating cancer.

If we keep on walking around with blinkers on, one day we'll also lose the fun of the game since it has become a toxic place.

So far from me, I have to work a bit and will continue later.

Back to topic please... we all had out fun now! No modified quotes again please....

I guess the experiment showed how childish it is.

Oh and all Nazis please stay out of my blog! I don't want to be associated with you. Thank you!

It was a bit of fun, yeah. I've just done my last one unless I can think of something sensational. We've still got your brilliant track and ace graphic to have a bit of fun with.

To be serious for a mo, I think poking fun at the trolling is as good a way as any of dealing with it.

/me hands topic back to Chloe before she gets iggied.

It was a bit of fun, yeah. I've just done my last one unless I can think of something sensational. We've still got your brilliant track and ace graphic to have a bit of fun with.

To be serious for a mo, I think poking fun at the trolling is as good a way as any of dealing with it.

/me hands topic back to Chloe before she gets iggied.

Trolling trolls is legit but it should stay within bounds. We know when to stop, don't we?

Posting that same image over and over counts as spam doesn't it?

Das sinnlose posten von Worten ohne Inhalt oder zur Thematik zählt wohl auch als Spam oder mr. schlauberger. Ein deutsches Sprichwort sagt...…. wer im Glashaus sitzt, der sollte nicht mit Steinen werfen. Also hast du sonst noch etwas hier beizutragen? Wenn nicht, dann wünsche ich dir nun einen schönen Abend  :angry: