3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

I should stop expanding collapsed posts.

Have a nice weekend :)

Soz, Xandi, new accounts kinda go into limbo until somebody approves their posts. Try opening a new account now and the link doesn't work. Those guys are banned, lmao. Creepy or what, like what happenned to me when I first joined - Simon_M and Simon__M. Both banned at the time. I think we know exactly who that was.

Soz, Chloe but someone had to say it.

Oh, not to me it wasn't. Personally I don't think so, maybe both working together. Anyway it was well creepy liking everything I posted, even when I deliberately posted wierd stuff.

I'll pop an edit in here to save taking over Chloe's thread with this, soz it's a bit like answering Xandi's pint before she made it but I should have said it at the time I made the post. I have reason to believe both, and a few others were invovled, because of the characters that chased me out of the game.

Anyway that's a bit beside the point which is banned people are going round liking stuff again and visiting profiles. I've had a few dodgey looking characters visiting mine too.

Normal new players don't visit in a row my profile ^^ I know this behavior from other trolls and stalkers.

Wouldn't it be easier to just disable user registration instead of banning new players? Assuming that it is true what Xandisweet said.

Anyway, does not make any sense to me.

New player registration link doesn’t go anywhere.i tried it just out of interest. Registered users without enough posts are stuck in limbo until their posts are approved.

Chloe’s odd characters are banned and just being creepy.

Thanks for the research :)

Just saw you already said it before, I missed it.

So maybe as a troll you get banned if you visit my profile ^^ haha... That would be fun ;)

These wierd characters are being creepy for a reason. That reason is most likely somebody saying 'look I'm here, I can still be annoying even when banned'. Who's most likely to play that sort of game at the moment, I can think of two, one of which doesn't need to use wierd, banned characters to fulful their aims.

Just saying it's not who you're implying, because they didn't want to be here and still don't.

I imply nothing. Fact is it's an act of a single person and this person has seen the need to visit me with three now banned accounts. This tells a lot about the motives of this person. So far no need for a profiler here. Furthermore you seems to be the press women of "them", who ever "them" are. The fact that you simply take "there" words for granted amazes me and I can't help laughing.

A wonderful Sunday to all.

Some voices became loud and complained about baitings in the user diaries. Since my blog also runs under this category, I'd like to call on you to uncover recent baitings in my blog and to quote it. The goal is self moderation. Please don't dig up anything old here, it's only about contributions from me or guest authors that were written after the registration stop of Gizmo.

Thank you very much for your help.

I imply nothing. Fact is it's an act of a single person and this person has seen the need to visit me with three now banned accounts. This tells a lot about the motives of this person. So far no need for a profiler here. Furthermore you seems to be the press women of "them", who ever "them" are. The fact that you simply take "there" words for granted amazes me and I can't help laughing.

A wonderful Sunday to all.

Seems we had some spam posters trying to sell silly pills. I wasn't aware that you can set your status even if your account is not validated. But this sounds reasonable. Thanks for the info mail to this.

So no new troll army in sight?!

What makes me curious is the fact that new accounts are currently disabled. So does even spammer create sleeper accounts for advertising? Wow!!!

I wonder that spamming still gets revenue. Who buys pills from a link posted in the forum of a virtual sex game? Maybe more than I can imagine. Sick world.

So I have to apologize that the profile visits weren't from a stalker but from a spammer this time. Other motive but with one thing in common: useless and annoying.

I'm able to admit I was wrong. With others I miss that.