3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

And there you show your lack of historical knowledge. There were active nazi parties all over Europe at the time. There still are. There are also nazi and extreme right wing organisations in the states. History tells us that if the authorities and populations don't stand up to fascism then it will grow and flourish. Just like the trolls have taken over here because the authorities, namely Gizmo and the moderators, haven't acted against them for a very long time. It's now up to the 3dxChat forum user base, and the game user base in game, to show the trolls up for what they are and to do whatever we can to either expel them from the forum and game or get them to behave like normal decent people.

Oh and btw, wasnt hate speech. Was history, your kind did in fact do all i said they did so try again.

Cant fight history and facts little boy

And there you show your lack of historical knowledge. There were active nazi parties all over Europe at the time. There still are. There are also nazi and extreme right wing organisations in the states. History tells us that if the authorities and populations don't stand up to fascism then it will grow and flourish. Just like the trolls have taken over here because the authorities, namely Gizmo and the moderators, haven't acted against them for a very long time. It's now up to the 3dxChat forum user base, and the game user base in game, to show the trolls up for what they are and to do whatever we can to either expel them from the forum and game or get them to behave like normal decent people.

HA. Yes. Trolls on the internet are just like Nazis.

Similar yes.

I'd expect a German to know better. Have you ever visited the Dokumentationzentrum Obersalzburg or Auschwitz? I have.

The fact that you'd equate mean words on the internet to the literal hellscape the Nazis wrought upon Europe and the Jews shows that you are a thin-skinned snowflake and are ruled by your feelings. Please get over yourself and acknowledge reality.

I'd expect a German to know better. Have you ever visited the Dokumentationzentrum Obersalzburg or Auschwitz? I have.

The fact that you'd equate mean words on the internet to the literal hellscape the Nazis wrought upon Europe and the Jews shows that you are a thin-skinned snowflake and are ruled by your feelings. Please get over yourself and acknowledge reality.

Seems I now know who you are.

You are angry now, so who is thin-skinned? And I did visited those places.

It's a far better analogy than you might imagine, rhet.

No. It isn't. One involved literal genocide, worldwide warfare, atrocities more than you could imagine, and the other is just mean words on the internet.

If you think those are the same, you've never experienced hardship in your life. Or you're just stupid.

Are you trying to justify RobT accusing Chloe's ancestors, I know RobT said descendants but it's clear what he meant, of genocide? Do you think that is acceptable on a public forum?

Are you trying to justify RobT accusing Chloe's ancestors, I know RobT said descendants but it's clear what he meant, of genocide? Do you think that is acceptable on a public forum?

No I'm not. What I'm saying is that mean words on the internet mean literally nothing compared to what the Nazis did and were. If you can't see that, then you're just trying to start shit like the white-knighting troll you are.

Do I have to explain myself again. I thought I'd made the point clear several times over the past few days.

No action has been taken by the authorities, Gizmo, against the trolls so their power has grown. We have seen that they are happy to promote violence against women,  they make homo and transphobic comments, they insult people showing no respect for people's deceased relatives, they abuse women, they deny people's gender. All this is not only against the rules but is contrary to normal standards of decent behaviour. We have no moderators now so who's going to stand up to these bullies if ew don't do it ourselves. To do nothing is as good as actively supporting them, in fact that exactly what they want so they can carry on bullying and harrassing people they don't like or they disagree with.

Now do you see the anology?

No. It isn't. One involved literal genocide, worldwide warfare, atrocities more than you could imagine, and the other is just mean words on the internet.

If you think those are the same, you've never experienced hardship in your life. Or you're just stupid.

Seems I now know who you are.

You are angry now, so who is thin-skinned? And I did visited those places.

You know...actually...I am a bit angry. I'm third-generation US Armed Forces. I've put my life on the line, and I've also lost relatives to these so-called trolls...oh wait...no...not trolls. Nazis. My own grandfather served in the European theater.

When you try and draw parallels to internet trolls to literal Nazis, you minimize the sacrifices they made and every other US Serviceman (And almost the rest of the world) who put your country back-in-line after your people lost control of it.

And yeah...knowing who I am, that'd be a real neat trick since I've ever been here as one identity.

Have you missed the recent press coverage of how social media companies have failed to prevent the posting of self harm images resulting in deaths. DId you not read Rocksters post where he presented an article written by a journalist who had been badly trolled? Have you failed to read about those situations where people have been bullied in to suicide by trolls on social media? The trolls can cause damage to people, in fact that is what they consider a big success. THat aside it is not acceptable behaviour to demean and abuse women, or undetake any of their other behaviours, whether it's in real life or on the Internet. If you can't see that then you are siding with the trolls and furthering their cause.

No I'm not. What I'm saying is that mean words on the internet mean literally nothing compared to what the Nazis did and were. If you can't see that, then you're just trying to start shit like the white-knighting troll you are.

Do I have to explain myself again. I thought I'd made the point clear several times over the past few days.

No action has been taken by the authorities, Gizmo, against the trolls so their power has grown. We have seen that they are happy to promote violence against women,  they make homo and transphobic comments, they insult people showing no respect for people's deceased relatives, they abuse women, they deny people's gender. All this is not only against the rules but is contrary to normal standards of decent behaviour. We have no moderators now so who's going to stand up to these bullies if ew don't do it ourselves. To do nothing is as good as actively supporting them, in fact that exactly what they want so they can carry on bullying and harrassing people they don't like or they disagree with.

Now do you see the anology?

Umm. No. I don't. Words are not violence, violence is violence. Block them if you don't like it.

You know...actually...I am a bit angry. I'm third-generation US Armed Forces. I've put my life on the line, and I've also lost relatives to these so-called trolls...oh wait...no...not trolls. Nazis. My own grandfather served in the European theater.

When you try and draw parallels to internet trolls to literal Nazis, you minimize the sacrifices they made and every other US Serviceman (And almost the rest of the world) who put your country back-in-line after your people lost control of it.

And yeah...knowing who I am, that'd be a real neat trick since I've ever been here as one identity.

and what gives you the right to insult Germans as Nazis? In a forum like this? Or to post Hitler pictures in connection with our names? even if the RobT did it several times, the Troll faction supports him and so you're just as guilty. your story doesn't matter. fact is the present here and now…. good night

and what gives you the right to insult Germans as Nazis? In a forum like this? Or to post Hitler pictures in connection with our names? even if the RobT did it several times, the Troll faction supports him and so you're just as guilty. your story doesn't matter. fact is the present here and now…. good night

You're an idiot. Read what I wrote again.

I love the German people. I lived in Germany for 4 years and absolutely loved it. I did not say that all Germans were Nazis, I said your people lost control of your own country which is historical fact.

And I don't give two wet shits about Rob. He's funny sometimes, but I don't know him at all.

You are very niave, rhet. I suggest you think a little bit more. If I block RobT, say, then I don't see what he posts. It doesn't stop him abusing women and telling lies. Only the moderators or overwhelming public opinion can do that.

The analogy spelt out is that authorities in germany stood back and let the nazis rise to power. The bully boys cowed the population with threats, murder, beatings, destruction of homes and businesses. In due course the nazis came to power, all because the authorities stood back and let it happen. Do you see it now? If Gizmo refuses to act against the trolls then the only recourse is for us, the forum users, to do whatever we can to deal with the problem.

I'll give you an example. You say you served in the armed forces and had relatives who were killed in the second world war. Imagine if I, and some friends, were to spread a rumour amongst your friends here that you were a coward, that you are telling lies about your service history and that your dead relatives were shot for cowardice. You would every right to be very, very angry. If then you were ridiculed for being angry and the lies against you and your relatives were repeated and repeated. Now that is typical of what the trolls do and that is why it is so important to do somethign about them.

You are very niave, rhet. I suggest you think a little bit more. If I block RobT, say, then I don't see what he posts. It doesn't stop him abusing women and telling lies. Only the moderators or overwhelming public opinion can do that.

The analogy spelt out is that authorities in germany stood back and let the nazis rise to power. The bully boys cowed the population with threats, murder, beatings, destruction of homes and businesses. In due course the nazis came to power, all because the authorities stood back and let it happen. Do you see it now? If Gizmo refuses to act against the trolls then the only recourse is for us, the forum users, to do whatever we can to deal with the problem.

I'll give you an example. You say you served in the armed forces and had relatives who were killed in the second world war. Imagine if I, and soem friends, were to spread a rumour amongst your friends here that yor were a coward, that you are telling lies about your service history and that your dead relatives were shot for cowardice. You would every right to be very, very angry. If then you were ridiculed for being angry and the lies against you and your relatives were repeated and repeated. Now that is typical of what the trolls do and that is why it is so important to do somethign about them.

So...if you can't see the posts you can't white-knight for the womenz? Women are tougher than you think, they can stand up for themselves.

Slippery slope...internet trolls are going to gas the Jews if we don't stop them? Is that what you're saying? Come on now.

If those friends were really my friends, they'd believe me over some rando. If not...why should I care? It's just words.