3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

You're posting untrue sentences under my name? You are absolutely the lowest of mankind old poor man.I don't even feel sorry for you.

If you can post a screen grab of the original post of yours. He just makes himself look foolish then. Editing quotes is child’s play, editing in context screen grabs is much more difficult.

If you can post a screen grab of the original post of yours. He just makes himself look foolish then. Editing quotes is child’s play, editing in context screen grabs is much more difficult.

I think all know he is a little child and loves to modify quotes. More funny as him are those suppoting him, still supporting him. If a friend get crazy in public I don't back him or her, instead I write a PM. Never back hate speech, no friendship is worse to lose your reputation. But sure, if you tell them the truth, it can come back to you. But that's the price you have to pay to look into the mirror without hating yourself.

Oh nooooo!   what will i ever do if i ruin my rep on a sex game forum full of low life losers pretending to be female.   i feel so bad right now. my poor rep

His reputation here is still better than the one he has with his neighbors of being the creepy old man who still lives with his parents and almost never comes outside. At least here he can hide his identity and chat with girls who have no self esteem. What a psycho. As far as his reputation here, yes ok, he advocates abuse against women, is a racist homophobic gender shaming bigot, posts pictures of nazis and white supremacists. What is left for him or what is next? Perhaps images depicting violence toward children. There is no way his reputation can get any worse, he is a disgusting and pathetic person disease and anyone who calls this childish wacko a friend, and defends him, is no better.

His reputation here is still better than the one he has with his neighbors of being the creepy old man who still lives with his parents and almost never comes outside. At least here he can hide his identity and chat with girls who have no self esteem.

Hmm... I have no self esteem issues this day and age. I'm a mom of 3, I look good to me, and I know my worth as a woman... I doubt any of us who stood against you have any issues with self esteem considering all of us have proven in one way or another to those who matter that we are who we say we are.

So...if there's a poll about who's the craziest troll...and you're tied for second place...and you want the trolls out...are you going to leave?

Sad but true I lost the second place over night....  beaten off to fourth place now!

I can't talk now, I first have to go throw this!

How dare....  :(

Dear Diary,

Lets talk about ignore and if it works or not.

You can build up a personal defense shield so no trolling can affect you. Ignoring means it is not happening for you, right? So what is the problem here? 

The other people. Nice people who like to stay away from drama often having a thin skin (often not without reason unfortunately - but this is a different story).

I had the following situation two weeks ago:

A troll appeared on my party and talked shit in the local. In the optimal case all should just iggy that idiot and move on to have fun. That's the theory, in real some people lost the mood and left the party. Not to many but still noticeable. Also the general mood needed a while to be on the same level as before. So how did my iggy helped here? 

If we have no authority who try to control the trolls those situation will increase. With an iggy from the host you can block this troll from showing up the next time, yes, but a new character costs only 10.000 x-gold. Not a big value for a troll. They love to spend all there money to annoy people. Pathetic, I know.

Currently they are just a handful idiots who case trouble. But what happens if nobody stop them? They will become more and more and displace nice players. Like proliferating cancer.

If we keep on walking around with blinkers on, one day we'll also lose the fun of the game since it has become a toxic place.

So far from me, I have to work a bit and will continue later.