3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

Had a friend translate it

RobT, just go back to school and learn German. You make yourself so ridiculous. and again and again the same phrases ......... you are so boring  :rolleyes: 

If you don't know what to do, so just let it  :P  :P 

• 1 month later...

Relaunch-1.jpg

Dear Diary,

expand this to see how the trolling started in here....

Since I want to start writing more or less regular again my diary I first reviewed it. After reading the first sides I was thinking WTF, why it ended like it did? Totally trolled and full of crap. Well I can't see any provocation why the trolls moved in here and started to harass others. I really like to have opinions on this why it escalated. Sure, LexiKitty and I should have just ignored it, true, but like others I can be triggered by trolls. I try to work on this and really try to suppress the reflex to expand collapsed troll posts. But even if I can I still see quotes if others can't. So its a vicious circle.

Since the person who obviously started the shit in my diary isn't a forum member anymore I think I am safe to talk about this here. Please to all others: No assumptions here if that player was an alt, has a new account now or anything similar. Kylegamer isn't a member anymore but seems still able to read it. Yes that's the "funny" thing about it. I noticed some days ago that Kylegamer liked some posts. I really wonder why and how this is possible.

Anyway.... forum and game are still the same like it was as I stopped writing my diary so I think I will find topics again to write about. Funny and crazy stuff for sure :)

For now I have to do some RL work. I work on a new project that consumes a lot of my time. RL comes first but I love my VR life too. Especially my relationship with Felia. She is gorgeous. I love her from the bottom of my heart. I never had such a deep and harmonic relationship before. Funny that I needed to join an online sex game to find the love of my life. 3dx and all other online games are full with a lot of fake and shit but if you push this all beside you can find something truly beautiful.

I love you so much Felia <3

See you around :)
Kisses
Chloe out

Edited by chloe

It is not just you, it is taking a long time for pages to load both on my computer and on my phone both, might be all the claims of .... ok not going to go there. Let us just say it is moving slow and it is not your imagination. I am going to smoke my peace pipe here and go to the spirit land of peace and harmony and say your diary will be an amazing place, free of attacks from bitter and angry trolls and a place of enlightenment and all will be good in the world. But that might be just because I am high from smoking this pipe.  ;)

Dear Diary,

well its hard to write in public down what is going on in my head without writing something offending.... but I will try - so no one feels attacked. 
Anyhow... the forum speaks for itself right now.... so no need to comment it. Just one note, that even I was shocked! I mean.... after 4 years you think you have seen all but reality tells you always a lesson. 

So lets talk about music and party instead, if this isn't seen also offensive (can be, history is telling).

Tonight is NEW BASEMENT time and if Techno is your favorite style this might be a good place to step by. As usual we will open around 10pm CET. Normally I have two guest DJs but since I wasn't able to reach some of my common DJs (or they have no time) I will stay tonight with one guest and spin two hours. I always tend to do the last spot and than spinning longer as one hour so maybe tonight I will be able to get into bed in time :) Not the worst thing. But maybe I will find a DJ who wants to spin spontaneous tonight. maybe, maybe.... we will see :)

Also we have a BUNKER party this week. As usually on Friday. MickeyDee and Felia will entertain you this time with just the finest rock music available on this planet. So ensure you don't miss this :)

Also there is a special event currently in planning state (and building).... the RETURN OF THE THUNDER.... some may still remember the opening party... it was my very first build I finished using the new world editor. After we have now some new textures and objects I decided to upgrade the build. Some may remember now that I gifted the ship to Frankky. Yes that's true, but Frankky is missing since a while. I don't know if he will ever pop up again. I waited long enough before I decided to use the ship again by myself. It would be really a waste if I wouldn't use it again. So get ready for a new pirate themed event :) Harrrrrrrr

Okay so far so good.... these are just the events Felia and I have in the pipeline, lot of others are as well. If you want to have an overview, just click on the banner in my signature, or click here: https://3dxevents.neocities.org

BTW if you want to see your events there too, just give me or Xanar a hint, we will guide you through the necessary steps to integrate BunnyBot on your Discord server. Be part of the biggest party network of 3dx :)

Have a wonderful Humpday!!

hump-day-1.jpg

Come on Grumpy, be more possitive!!!

dontcallwednesdayhumpday-5af489c2119fa80

Sure Hump... I mean Wednesday! 

c24911c76035a473260c95c18fd97f64.jpg

Better :)

Let's do the humpty dancer tonight together ^^

Best way to gamble away the rest of sympathy?

To denigrate a long-time player and spread lies about her.

And all this in a totally childish way and the reputation is already in the ass. 

:D :D :D

We have a German proverb for this: 

"Once the reputation has been ruined, it lives in a completely uninhibited way." 

"Ist der Ruf erst ruiniert, lebt es sich ganz ungeniert."

Chasing proverbs through the translator is always funny :D

You could find it funny if it wasn't so sad from a human point of view.

Yesterday a person who was already banned in the forum showed up,

furious about the fact that I already had him on Ignore ^^, and tried to disturb our party.

How could he be there?

Well, I personally didn't host the party.

There was a bit of excitement in the place for a moment

but gradually most had done the same as me and ignored him.

One thing is clear, there was a well-known troll personality behind the troublemaker.

I have there already my suppositions, but I keep it for me :)

In the end it doesn't matter which of the known idiots it was. 

In the game it works much better to take these idiots the platform for self-expression.

First of all, use the World Chat only for advertising,

and if they get lost in a user room, ignore them collectively. 

red-anarchy-symbol-on-mens-white-hoody.j

No problem with a bit of anarchy... often the way to something new!

But we now had it long enough.... whats coming next?

Will it get better?

Or do we stay in this Mad Max like situation!

I was wondering if this might have a negative impact on the revenues.

Anyway, not my business.

I wish all a wonderful and troll-free Friday!

Don't forget that tonight the BUNKER will open.

DJ MikeyDee and Felia will entertain you with the finest rock music :)

See you there!

KISSES

Chloe

GUESS WHATS TODAY?

SAFER INTERNET DAY

"Together against hate speech and a better internet"

Over the years, Safer Internet Day (SID) has become a landmark event in the online safety calendar. Starting as an initiative of the EU SafeBorders project in 2004 and taken up by the Insafe network as one of its earliest actions in 2005, Safer Internet Day has grown beyond its traditional geographic zone and is now celebrated in approximately 140 countries worldwide.

sid2019_logoczjrc.jpg

Hey Jules, nice to see you again in my diary :) kiss

Thanks, i just visit the the Forum sometimes to look what happens in that 3D world  and i can tell...it is still the same going on....like Rob, he still dont understand that i dont care about him knowing that i was Poppy it only tells me  that he is still mad at me because Toxic enjoyed my company so much. Whatever....they think only they are allowed to have more avis or even more accounts (which i never had)´. Just dont give them the attention they need. Or live by the rules i do:

51672263_2268696850050892_26570125662654

i almost forgot, congrats on the government shutdown ending, you wont miss your monthly food stamps ;)   as far as tox goes, she enjoyed it so much she kicked your ass to the curb lol . im pretty sure your use to that

btw, you have me to thank for showing her the proof you were doing homo shit on alts, lol. you are welcome 

See Chloe? thats exactly what i meant. First he tries to insult me with RL bs he dont know about,....Robbie, thank you for worrying about my income but, from what i heard about in conversations from the past, especially with Tox, i can tell my financial situation is way better than yours ;) ....then he tries to make me feel like 3DX life is real....boy, there is no one who can kick my ass...cancelling a pixel marriage isnt hurting my butt lol.....and the last is him thinking he can insult me with the word homo....look Robbie i have gay friends who are really nice people you have to come down from your homophobic nature we are in the 21st century, but what really made me laugh out loud is that a fool with literally zero sexlife wants to judge mine lol....Greetings from my gf  :D