3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

its blah, blah, blah. btw, its good you finally stopped pouting that i wasnt banned and are posting again. all that whining isnt good for you

Your narrow minded brain forgot to fast that I am German... and we don't need this extra h ^^

Come on Rob... you as a native speaker should have an easy game to beat me in a verbal battle.... but still I can't see you win. You lost your drive? 

And I don't post in here as a diary ^^ just to care about the loneliest troll I ever met. I know, I am that nice to give you the attention you so much desire.

But don't worry you don't have to thank me!

Your welcome :) But I will leave you now alone in here.... I will do something more satisfying now: trying to connect to the game ^^ cu the next days RobT byyyeeeeeeeeee

qzkpdwhuldq8.jpg

How deep you got RobT.... so your now a room thief? No other weapons left to hit me? LOL.... so are you finished with your Latin (a German saying ^^).

For all people who don't know what I am talking about: I first oversaw this too on my mobile.

capture9ce2t.png

I assumed he just visited our party, but... we have no palms in the room.

who said its me? I just liked the pic so posted it.., you guys are paranoid

Come on RobT ... this pic is your Ava and everybody knows.... you really think that you can get out of this number anymore? The way you placed the palm, the way you didn't commented on your image post.... your guilty... all know so stop playing the little innocent boy.

hmmm......

Now you have stolen the BUNKER. LMAO.... nobody cares about this. But you have now finally put yourself OFFSIDE. I have only pity left for you. I hope the right persons will recognize one day who is one of the biggest troublemaker in the forum as well as in the game and take the right steps. Have fun with the stolen BUNKER and I understand that you need to steal rooms since it seems you can't even place a simple palm the right way ^^

aww, isnt that sweet, my very own care place, whatever that is. also going to point out what a threat actually is,. nowhere does it say posting a pic is a threat...... kids nowadays..... No need to thank me, i am here to help

threat

/THret/

noun

•  

a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done.

"members of her family have received death threats"

synonyms: threatening remark, warning, ultimatum

"Maggie ignored his threats"

•  

a person or thing likely to cause damage or danger.

"hurricane damage poses a major threat to many coastal communities"

So again you googled a word from me. I am irritated, is your vocabulary really so limited?

I am showing you definitions for words you use that you have no clue what the meanings are. I just hate for anyone to look like a moron no matter how easy it is for them to appear that way.

Most people in this forum are way smarter as you think and don't need your copy and paste skill. But keep on, it's funny since they look a bit desperately.

"Stupid is the one who does stupid things" so next time you feel like a moron, change your behavior. Nobody else can let you look like a moron, just yourself.

I am showing you definitions for words you use that you have no clue what the meanings are.  I just hate for anyone to look like a moron no matter how easy it is for them to appear that way.

0a6263074c7ce94f09dae0aa3721d1726564ae89

Chloe and Felia...why don't you answer him in german? let him look like the moron he is for correcting not native english writers. I wish you "Viel Glück"   ;)

Chloe and Felia...why don't you answer him in german? let him look like the moron he is for correcting not native english writers. I wish you "Viel Glück" ;)

Why would he want to speak a language nobody uses except at a kkk rally

I am starting to think you people were dropped on your head a few times growing up

Chloe and Felia...why don't you answer him in german? let him look like the moron he is for correcting not native english writers. I wish you "Viel Glück"   ;)

Don't think we need the German language for this ^^ oh and I really can't see any valid corrections. I still laugh about Contra being a videogame :D but telling me how to use it right ^^

wenn mia auf sei Kommentare auf Deitsch antwoadn dadn, würde jeda Übasetza streikn. 's gibt so vui vaschiedene Dialekte und Deitsch is a da härtesdn Sprochn da Wäid. Mia dadn ihn liaba auf Englisch bläd ausseng lossn.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

have fun with translating from german in english mr. R  :P   :P   :P  :P

Supplement:

I would really love that all those silly fighting will stop. But I mean really stop. Not just one side give up because it's annoying. Still there is so much hate, displeased and probably jealous too in the game.

OfD.gif

IgnorantRealAmphibian-small.gif

AAaeehmmm, and how about car'n places for a double JJ| jimmy Juice, Yulan!? ect . pp /me quickly coughingly googles translate for a 'caring place' before going on here HA HAHaahA