3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

Trolling is not really about being the best, or even good or bad really.

It is about making people such as yourself look stupid. Granted it is crucial to have something to work with when melting a snowflake such as yourself, but I actually have no clue who you are, and even more, I could care less.

Cool that you know who I am though, it's flattering.

Funny, for all just you look stupid... so you are trolling yourself? Lmao

Really dude? The only one?? LOL

Besides you and Felia? and who else, sorry I am not interested enough to look back through 14 pages of diary from a guy pretending to be a lesbian DJ. Not an interesting story bro, there's hundreds of other guys on 3dx doing the exact same thing as you.

Bla bla bla ... you repeat yourself... doesn’t become true doing so.... but keep on repeating like old damaged vinyl. Seems you can’t do anything else.

Pretty sure KittyCat (JimmyJuice/KittyCaitlin/bla bla bla) is the same person as RobT (KorbinDallas/KyleGamer/bla bla bla). He's just talking to himself and backing his own arguments up.

First image is a message JimmyJuice sent on an alt ages back to troll me and someone else he was accusing of being a guy (isn't that the only fucken thing he ever goes on about, that and gay-shaming, he really needs therapy for this), second one is from a post in this thread, note the underlined words. Once you see it you can't unsee it. Draw your own conclusions. Cyas. *waves at the split-personality sociopath who pretends to be a gazillion people*

tootles-cropped.jpg

toodles-cropped.jpg

I've had similar thoughts, but we don't want to spread rumors without evidence. We'd better leave that to our homophobic trolls.

Really dude? The only one?? LOL

Besides you and Felia? and who else, sorry I am not interested enough to look back through 14 pages of diary from a guy pretending to be a lesbian DJ. Not an interesting story bro, there's hundreds of other guys on 3dx doing the exact same thing as you.

wow, you seem to know a lot, at least that's what you think. oh sorry, thinking was the wrong word. Assertions, lies, hate, that's all you can do. Sorry, nobody can do anything for your miserable life. I recommend you a therapist   :P 

Dream on Jimmy that we are all guys: Felia, Twiggy, LexiKitty and me.... when it makes you feel better. Your ego just can handle to be kicked by girls. At the same time you dress like one and look so cute with the cat ears and the mysterious mask. By the way, do you know what your problem is? Apart from the fact that you wear a skirt as a guy -that your reputation is zero. So who should believe your shit? But please don't stop ridiculing yourself here in my blog, because that's exactly what I want :) Everybody, really everybody, even the newest players should know who and what you are. And the best way to show that is yourself. 

I can handle being "kicked" by girls. Been the story of my life really, I can be honest about that.

But in this case it is just closet gay men on the internet pretending to be lesbian DJs on a sex game. Have you lied so much that you actually believe it now?

What else you got? Getting sleepy over here man.

Funny YOU ask what else I got? ehmmmmmm..... says the one argument guy LOL

Pretty sure KittyCat (JimmyJuice/KittyCaitlin/bla bla bla) is the same person as RobT (KorbinDallas/KyleGamer/bla bla bla). He's just talking to himself and backing his own arguments up.

First image is a message JimmyJuice sent on an alt ages back to troll me and someone else he was accusing of being a guy (isn't that the only fucken thing he ever goes on about, that and gay-shaming, he really needs therapy for this), second one is from a post in this thread, note the underlined words. Once you see it you can't unsee it. Draw your own conclusions. Cyas. *waves at the split-personality sociopath who pretends to be a gazillion people*

tootles-cropped.jpg

toodles-cropped.jpg

Sorry Rockster you can’t base that theory on one single word. That’s like saying I’m someone bc I said kewl. I know I’m not the only one that says that word. I actually picked it up from a friend. I for a fact know Rob and Jimmy are two different people. Jimmy is mentally unstable and Rob is Rob. Idk how you can think they are the same person.

Sorry Rockster you can’t base that theory on one single word. That’s like saying I’m someone bc I said kewl. I know I’m not the only one that says that word. I actually picked it up from a friend. I for a fact know Rob and Jimmy are two different people. Jimmy is mentally unstable and Rob is Rob. Idk how you can think they are the same person.

They may not be the same person, but trolls like to be lumped together.

……… true words  :P

• 4 weeks later...

you should start posting in here again, i took a look at your tumblr, its as exciting as watching paint dry.

That's the difference between us Rob, I stopped reading your diary at all, you seems to have so much interest in my work and virtual life. And to stay on your little example. I find watching how paint try much more excited as reading your blog.