3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

Oh why the multiple single line posts, you aren't doing it under your RobT account so it doesn't count towards your precious post count.

Or maybe you got mixed up and thought you were posting as RobT.

And really is that all you have got to throw at us, repeatedly calling us men, haven't you woken up that you have done that so much it doesn't bother us and that everyone knows you are just trying to piss us off.

Just to let you know, it doesn't work anymore, the 1st 20 or 30 times you did it I have to admit it did piss me off just a little, but now that you are getting into 4 figures with the amount of times you have done so, it's just getting really old.

old as your mom or no, that crack whore skank. Do us all a favor and go play in traffic little man. Ta ta

You just can't get past the schoolyard type comments can you, but then I guess that would be hard for you.

Tell me Rob, when you sleep do you dream about this forum.

Like in your dreams do people actually pay any real attention to what you say.

Is that what keeps you going, you dream of forum greatness and get up actually believing it to be real.

Good morning friends and trolls... good you are all still here after my wake up.

Jimmy and Rob attacking hand in hand me, my diary and my friends... that's a nice picture :) A homophobian and a guy in a kitty costume trying to insult some or better all women here (minus the omnious 7 blown ups) to be men. :D

And again no other arguments. Boys, even if you repeat something over and over again it's not getting true. There is just one truth that nobody take you serious :D

But keep on with your show if you like. Trolls are always welcome for a good laugh.

Good morning friends and trolls... good you are all still here after my wake up.

Jimmy and Rob attacking hand in hand me, my diary and my friends... that's a nice picture :) A homophobian and a guy in a kitty costume trying to insult some or better all women here (minus the omnious 7 blown ups) to be men. :D

And again no other arguments. Boys, even if you repeat something over and over again it's not getting true. There is just one truth that nobody take you serious :D

But keep on with your show if you like. Trolls are always welcome for a good laugh.

c23e1f1ae52954924e4542beb045660334c78f23

well, again the whole Hater and trolls of 3DX member folk is gathered here :rolleyes: ...........mg, their have real boredom or? just accept other people, but something like that seems to be strange to their. In the virtual world you can hide well and let your hate run free towards others, right? but let me tell their something, the dear God punishes everyone sometime. their can still write so much here and spray their hate but the community laughs their out……  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

giphy.gif

well, again the whole Hater and trolls of 3DX member folk is gathered here :rolleyes: ...........mg, their have real boredom or? just accept other people, but something like that seems to be strange to their. In the virtual world you can hide well and let your hate run free towards others, right? but let me tell their something, the dear God punishes everyone sometime. their can still write so much here and spray their hate but the community laughs their out…… :lol: :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

I have to translate what you said, back in a while. I dont speak retard so going to ask lexy or twiggy.

Kitty is ok to me, quality girl. If more were like her this place would be a far better game to play

omg really? lmao i should frame that comment. RobT is telling the people 3DX would be a better place when all were like JimmyJuice :D this is priceless. I hope you tell that Toxic too ;)

Come on Jimmy tell me, was Rob one of the 100 participants in your big show? Did KittyCaitlin sucked the last piece of brain he had left out? I never had the pleasure but your skills must be amazing when you were able to make that limp weener of him hard :D (that's why Toxic preferred other man in her bed)

I have to admit, you are the better Troll Jimmy, not No 1 but much better than RobT. Seems like his star is falling, all i can see are childish insults, but hey, thank you, you saved my day :)

omg really? lmao i should frame that comment. RobT is telling the people 3DX would be a better place when all were like JimmyJuice :D this is priceless. I hope you tell that Toxic too ;)

Come on Jimmy tell me, was Rob one of the 100 participants in your big show? Did KittyCaitlin sucked the last piece of brain he had left out? I never had the pleasure but your skills must be amazing when you were able to make that limp weener of him hard :D (that's why Toxic preferred other man in her bed)

I have to admit, you are the better Troll Jimmy, not No 1 but much better than RobT. Seems like his star is falling, all i can see are childish insults, but hey, thank you, you saved my day :)

you would know poppylongstickings

you would know poppylongstickings

Hahaha i knew that would coming from RobT, KorbinDallas, Boberta, SBMGendry, DarinSaxton, IsaacGrimaldi, (MiaWallace, Svana, i see you were in one of Toxic's accs too ;) Cupid, ShyBella, Venomina, Reaper, UnderWorld, MrMuffinStuffin, TrUtHtElLeR, MilesAway, RossTheBoss, RobertaT, BackSlash, Moody...(KyleGamer?)

Btw, greetings to ToxicallySweet, MiaWallace, Svana, Majestikaa, EricaJG, Kuntzy, Hustla, Misunderstood, MasterBaiter, SofaKingFly 

I have to translate what you said, back in a while. I dont speak retard so going to ask lexy or twiggy.

i konn mi mid dia Lappn aa gern auf deitsch unterhoidn. du soitest andere ned dafia vaspotdn wos sie ned so guad könna. Schwächn san menschlich, aba du bisd grod a gloaa bläda wicht, a nix im oabit. Du, und oi de andern voipfosdn an droie und hoda in dem foarum. grod koana vo uns deitschn nimmt solche krankn leid mia ihr 's seit eanst. Ihr tut uns grod leid. ach jo, soitest du meine sprach ned vastehn, so is aa des dei problem. i vaurteile di desweng ned. deitsch zua sprichn is ned so oafach..... naja aba üba andere lästean des kennts ihr ………… so learn german and you understand what i say  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Hahaha i knew that would coming from RobT, KorbinDallas, Boberta, SBMGendry, DarinSaxton, IsaacGrimaldi, (MiaWallace, Svana, i see you were in one of Toxic's accs too ;) Cupid, ShyBella, Venomina, Reaper, UnderWorld, MrMuffinStuffin, TrUtHtElLeR, MilesAway, RossTheBoss, RobertaT, BackSlash, Moody...(KyleGamer?)

Btw, greetings to ToxicallySweet, MiaWallace, Svana, Majestikaa, EricaJG, Kuntzy, Hustla, Misunderstood, MasterBaiter, SofaKingFly 

Oh.........so RobT is SBMGendry..........cool