3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

3 days of server down and friends have become foes already............LOL 

Come on! we already have the trash in WC (ingame)........why you guys are keen to fight outside the game?.............If you guys don't agree on something to the point of fighting........why not politely press the ignore button? LOL......btw.........what is this Blog here for again? 

I just reply on my blog since a while but seems my blog is now the new troll asylum... I should rename it lol

Thanks Twiggy for feeding  the troll in my absence, would be a shame they'd starve ^^

Somehow 3dx has earned the trolls, but unfortunately we did not.

There are trolls that disappear on their own if you don't feed them, but others are very persistent.

Do you know Harry Potter? I like to compare them with Boggarts.

And every fan knows how to deal with them, you have to make them ridiculous.

Because only then they lose their power over us.

Laugh at them, make fun of them, but never get angry.

No matter how disgusting or how far below the belt they try to attack.

They are just poor creatures who want to feed on our anger and disgust.

"RIDICULOUS"

Boggarts are shape shifters... well this fits pretty good to the trolls here on the forum.

They use countless accounts to undermine their lies or just to support them-self because nobody else would do this.

Its sooooooooooooooooo boring... is this really all you trolls can do?

Insulting women to be men!?!?

It seems your egos can't stand for a woman kicking your asses :P

Even with multiple accounts you fail and look more and more as fools :P

The saddest thing is, they are not even smart enough to see they are being shown to be fools.

The biggest fools are the fools that think they are smart.

Honestly, I feel like we are dealing with school children.

I wonder if they have, or should I say he, as it is mostly one person on multiple accounts, has all this stuff on like notepad or something, and he copies and pastes all the time, as it is always the same stuff.

Surely, after 5 years, even the dumbest person would be getting some idea that no one pays much, if any, real attention to what he says.

But then I guess he relies on new people coming in that haven't yet woken up to him.

The sadist thing is, they are not even smart enough to see they are being shown to be fools.

The biggest fools are the fools that think they are smart.

Honestly, I feel like we are dealing with school children.

I wonder if they have, or should I say he, as it is mostly one person on multiple accounts, has all this stuff on like notepad or something, and he copies and pastes all the time, as it is always the same stuff.

Surely, after 5 years, even the dumbest person would being getting some idea that no one pays much, if any, real attention to what he says.

But then I guess he relies on new people coming in that haven't yet woken up to him.

Yeah sadly i only allow real women as friends. So that means about 7 people

Oh why the multiple single line posts, you aren't doing it under your RobT account so it doesn't count towards your precious post count.

Or maybe you got mixed up and thought you were posting as RobT.

And really is that all you have got to throw at us, repeatedly calling us men, haven't you woken up that you have done that so much it doesn't bother us and that everyone knows you are just trying to piss us off.

Just to let you know, it doesn't work anymore, the 1st 20 or 30 times you did it I have to admit it did piss me off just a little, but now that you are getting into 4 figures with the amount of times you have done so, it's just getting really old.