3DXChat Community

Chloe's Blog

chloe

Glad you open a new Blog Chloe  :) I hope this time without all the foolish Trolls  :D

beautiful-woman-smirk-wearing-cat-260nw-

btw: KREISCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha well the trolls will find there way into this blog... I bet ^^ .... just one of them will need some time ... guess he isn't allowed to talk right now (again ^^) 

Answer for this thread: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7615-new-gothic-castle-villa-edm-club/?p=303814

Chloe, i know you think i steal white palace and milliways with MadTroll Evano Madness Obito or any avi from my hubby have.  For be honest, i was happy Evan did and he was right to do after all shit happend with me  and real threats i received, i really don't care at all. i will have respect for you, day you stop to be friend with a shitbag doing drama with lot of players in 3dx.

Thanks for the confession Thamea... but I had nothing to do with the shit that apparently happend to you. Is your husband now anyway better as the person you seems to hate the most? Not in my eyes! He threatened me, blackmailed me and then made his threat come true.

I don't have any respect for you and your hubby. If you think you can mob people because they have friends you don't like than you are totally wrong.

If you have serious issues with another player, report him but stop throwing shit on others. I am old enough and can pick my own friends.

So your hubby also ripped the White Palace? haa.... okay... you should know that this whole room stealing bullshit started with that? Again, no respect for this!

As promised I stopped answering in Alivias threads. For me this case is now closed! 

Last night was a great night. The party was great, the music was first class and real and I met new nice people. But unfortunately it became very late, so I will look more into my coffee cup today than on the screen.

Besides, I finally left a thing behind that kept me busy more than I wanted. You can't leave all the drama behind if you turn off the screen.

But as always, that's a matter of attitude. You have to be able to lock it up, you have to put it in a drawer, turn the key and throw it away.

I'm like a newborn, full of energy (okay not really, but just because I'm dog-tired) and new ideas and now I'm going to focus again on why I'm here: To have the best relationship of my life (I love you Felia) and to have fun with my friends. 

I wish everyone a good start into the new week!

Kisses

Chloe

hmm no trolls, not even treasure trolls?  <_<  well the room stealing did get out of hand. Truth is the person that stole the room in the first place should have kept the issue between the person they had issues with, not involve their friends. The retaliation, it should not have involved others. The bullshit is bullshit when people chose not to talk to one an other and instead get others involved in the fight. Getting advice or giving is not the same as getting involved in issues. As for here, how about one troll? or did you not mean the trolls from the movie Trolls? :blink:

Good morning 3dx,

Another day in the 3dx universe did passed by. It was a peaceful day until a pm reached me in the late afternoon that something is going on in the world chat and that my name was called.

But I was in the middle of a conversation with a girlfriend so I wasn't quite on it. Because of this I missed the "fun" there and nobody was able to tell me later what exactly did happend. 

Everyone was just talking in a muddle, wickedly excited. These upsets seem to happen almost daily. 

I wonder if there is a plan behind it, or if only a few children don't know what to do with their time.

There are supposed to be people who get bored in 3dx and who knows what kind of ideas they get. When I'm bored of a game, I look for a new one, or do something completely different. A luck I am never bored, and not only because there is the World Editor.

No, because there's always someone online to talk to, no matter when I dive into the world (so it's gonna be a while before I die alone ^^). 

That's not to say I don't like building. I love it! But that alone doesn't make you stay in a social game

KISSES and have a nice day

Chloe

Edited by chloe

Supplement:

I would really love that all those silly fighting will stop. But I mean really stop. Not just one side give up because it's annoying. Still there is so much hate, displeased and probably jealous too in the game. 

Anyone can do their thing and get out of the way when they can't smell each other. There is no right to anything here, except that you are treated with respect. Which unfortunately is often not the case. But you also have to earn respect, that is not given to you, not here, not out there, nowhere. And if you've been involved in some less respectful actions, then it's certainly not at all. Then it doesn't do any good to cry, but perhaps to do something like self-reflection. Did I do something wrong? Did I support someone to do something wrong? etc. Whereby the last point is misunderstood gladly. I mean hereby actively supported. Because only then I can know that this action was also actually carried out by someone and I participated there. Everything else is like so often hearing legends. Alone the last days I was warned about some in my close area. That is certainly well meant, but I prefer to make my own experiences. Otherwise I would soon have no more friends here.

If I have made a mistake, as we all have, then I either have the courage to admit it, or if it is too late, then I move on, but leave the other side alone. Nothing grows on burnt earth except hate. And that one should not be sown.

Oh and I have a new BLOG logo.... the old one wouldn't fit anymore. I am not fake trolling anymore in here ^^ 

chloes_blog_titles2fsl.png

captureesccl.png

I noticed that we have a new bot scanning 3dx forum since a while: ALEXA

Well... I have to try later if I can ask ALEXA some questions about our form:

• "ALEXA, who has opened most threads lately"
  • "ALEXA, who comments here the most"
  • "ALEXA, which thread is trending right now"
  • "ALEXA, please read me the latest comments"
  • "ALEXA, which trolls are currently banned"
  • "ALEXA, which parties are planned for the weekend"
  • "ALEXA, ....."

captureesccl.png