3DXChat Community

New Gothic castle -villa-edm club

Aliviax

Chloe why you don't back suck Pierrouss dick than teasing my friends here ?

Such kind words from a lovely person... Wait... Lol... I have nothing to add here, you again showed that verbally you are not an inch better as the person you seems to hate most: Pierrousss (sry pierro ^^)

You all seems to have problem who are my friends and attack me since month for this. I wonder if you will ever recognize how childish this is. You always hit yourself with low blows, just saying.

Oh and BTW I am not a blind follower of anybody but I judge people how they interact with me not what others tell me. Sure if I see something ongoing between friends I try to calm, but I never judge. We all have friends others don't like. If we would now kick all we would become very lonely.

castle finished at last  :P im sure you will see it when the person do a opening  :D 

Now for those that take rooms from me remeber that if anything breaks for whatever reason u can pm me n ill fix it for u 

also the best perk u get is that i always give updates to the rooms i give every now n then so u dont get bored 

from new furnitures performance fixes stracture updates  :D  sex poses u name it whatever comes to my mind 

Sorry to be rude Chloe, i became AWARE about a lot of things in this game.

You must be lost  and blind for support a guy like Pierrouss,  

and again Chloe you harass my friend Alivia anytime she post something on forums, i can't stay quiet anymore 555+

We are free to choice our friend and i'm proud of mine in 3dx

Alivia, you asked me a question, maybe ask Thamea about MadTroll ^^

Oh and please show me a post where I did harassed Alivia. You all seems to forget that this is an discussion forum. I did not attacked anyone in here (I just defeated later). To all in here who call each other friends, I will not contribute to Alivias Threads anymore, .... everything I wanted to accomplish, I did, by the way :)

have a nice day and see you around... or not LOL :)

Chloe, i know you think i steal white palace and milliways with MadTroll Evano Madness Obito or any avi from my hubby have.  For be honest, i was happy Evan did and he was right to do after all shit happend with me  and real threats i received, i really don't care at all. i will have respect for you, day you stop to be friend with a shitbag doing drama with lot of players in 3dx.

Pierrouss, i'm not madTroll we are real couple, we have nothing to prove for shitbags like you. Come in Thai rooms sometime in game to meet my friends from Thailand, will be pleasure to humiliate you in my native language. They already know about shit you did to me. 

Last time i reply on this forum. I don't want give you both attention anymore. I will let you die slowly in 3dx and totally ignore you. That over for me