3DXChat Community

New Gothic castle -villa-edm club

Aliviax

ok here is a gothic castle a lil more futuristic style almost finished soon will be available 

2018-09-29_15-38-31_449677.png

2018-09-29_15-38-45_450572.png

2018-09-29_15-38-58_451350.png

2018-09-29_15-39-05_451767.png

2018-09-29_15-39-16_452421.png

2018-09-29_15-40-20_456278.png

few words : personaly i like my rooms simple n pink so i can have 130-150 ppl in them u have seen many of those rooms  :P 

Doesnt mean i dont build other stuff hehehe :D  :D  :D  :D 

I dont see my self tho sleep in that castle hahaha not my colors tho red n black  seems cool .

this castle is for gothic n vamp lovers w/e

im looking for a prison on a island. will pay if its quality. money is no object for me. unlike these broke ass's, i have a job

ok now about ur request ill slowly start do some premade so u see n give me more directions on what u want  but i will do slowly cause building 2 castles 2 mansion n some edm clubs also 

Do what you want to do...would never build something for money or reputation...to have a finished build is ok..but only the builder knows why the fuck every single pixel is there where it is...also you must be able to moderate your room/word for your guests then...It just makes no sense..when you even steal something..because it is just another "click" without the I call it the "soul" of this room ..unmoderated....just my thoughts for all this....and yes spending your Lifetime building something and wanting something for an exchange...why not !

Do what you want to do...would never build something for money or reputation...to have a finished build is ok..but only the builder knows why the fuck every single pixel is there where it is...also you must be able to moderate your room/word for your guests then...It just makes no sense..when you even steal something..because it is just another "click" without the I call it the "soul" of this room ..unmoderated....just my thoughts for all this....and yes spending your Lifetime building something and wanting something for an exchange...why not !

deep words rodin :)

Chloe you rly seek attention a lot if ur coming over and over on every thread she opens anywayyyyy... like my girlfriend said its a build thread nooo needddd for your drama actress role in here this ain't no thread for actors and actress hiring services  if u wanna act for real your bitchy symptoms somewhere just make a thread where u can unleash your childish and salty mayhem behavior, and ofc your immaturity hell u can even cry your ass over there freely no one will disturb you and no need to bring all your hate in here go release it somewhere else if ur frustrated (which it seems like u are) on top of that it should never concern you what someone is planing to do with his/her builds it should never concern you someones actions                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 B9oG.gif                                                                                                     

I just wondered if it would be possible to just read a single thread without any kind of shitstorm...

Furthermore, I'm waiting for a "Aliviax' Corner" - section on the main Forum and a "Give-Me-Attention-Mommy" - section right below it, so that everyone gets whatever he/she wants.

Or give me a ignore-button for forum-members. This is getting annoying.

I just wondered if it would be possible to just read a single thread without any kind of shitstorm...

Furthermore, I'm waiting for a "Aliviax' Corner" - section on the main Forum and a "Give-Me-Attention-Mommy" - section right below it, so that everyone gets whatever he/she wants.

Or give me a ignore-button for forum-members. This is getting annoying.

lol as u can see i dont talk to those bad evil ppl they just keep comming n comming to my thread lol