3DXChat Community

3dxchatsharing.com - Free rooms and objects

Torax

Heya everyone! Finally got time to update the website! Thanks to all for the new contributions!

What's new?

Jan. 9th 2019:

Contributions:

• 2 New objects by Sonata: Rolls Royce Phantom (Vehicle) & Mayan Warrior Car (Vehicles)
  • 1 New object by Xanar: Wardrobe (Furnitures)
  • 1 New object by XCobraX: Tesla Ball (Electronics)
  • 1 New object by Lillian: Cupcakes (Food)
  • 2 New object by Ducky: Foutain (Decorations) & Garden String Lights (Decorations)
  • 1 New room by VanilleDouce: Greco Room (Themed room)
  • 2 New room by Redji: Fluffy Bungalow (Resorts) & REM Resort (Resort)
  • 1 New room by Sonata: Burningman Galaxia (Themed room)
  • 1 New room by JohnnyBest: Teenage Room and Basement by JohnnyBest (Roleplay rooms)

What's new?

Jan. 24th 2019:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Kassey: Sorority House (Roleplay room)
  • 1 New room by DanyFR: The Prada (Club)
  • 1 New room by THX: Club in Red & Purple (Club)
  • 3 New objects by BlueVictoria: Pokemon Gardevoir x3 versions (Characters)
  • 1 New object by Ducky: Beads decorations (Decorations)

So this little screenshot to show you how it goes. These figures aren't exact especially users since you can clean your cookies and therefore counted several times, on a monthly bases users are around 1800 and I think this number is much more realistic.

Sessions, pages viewed and so one are more accurate.

Regarding countries, I assume google check IP's to localize visitors.

For beginners, the bounce rate is the % of people coming on site and directly leaving without going on another page.

Maybe some people are better than me to explain all this :)

This was just to show some figures and thank all people sharing and contributing! As you can see, your work is well appreciated!  :wub:

Regarding downloads, since all is stored on Google Drive, I don't have any statistics. So no way to know what is downloaded the most, no ranking and it is better this way  ;)

Also I need to mention that the website isn't monetized and won't be, so don't expect any ads on it!

2s78l1w.jpg

It's always good practice to at least run it by the creator of some build you want to modify first and share. They may even do it for you.

Secondly, I'd think it a courtesy to at least mention the creators name of whatever you'd like to modify and share in a thread. After all, some things take quite a bit of planning. With games there is more to making a game than simply changing a couple spots- mechanics (how to play and time management) being two aspects.

M.I.L.F.S (Members I Like Fucking Socially) was version 2 of SEXPOT in the works with changes to 2 spaces. The threesome problem I overlooked.

Share what you made, just a couple things to consider in the future when modifying and wanting to share anyone's creations.

THX

i didn't name the creator because i don't know who made it. I got it with the topic made by torax so maybe it's him who made it.

About the "seating anal" i modified it because it's a version for lesbians and it seemed to me (as a lesbian myself) more logic to use the couch oral pose (we have only one) in place of having a dildo in the anus.

And about the threesome option, i was forced to remove it too because devs don't seem to be willing to give threesomes to lesbians. I though that (as lesbians are all womem or at least women avatars) it would be more fun if every woman can have a chance to "play" with every other women playing. Unlike the hetero version where men are using exterior ring and women interior ring, in the lesbian version women are on both rings. That's why i got the idea of the possibility to swap places.

After, if the one who made the game don't want it to be made this way and focus this game only for heteros, no problem. He/she tell me and i'll cancel this lesbian version of SEXPOT. That's why i showed only the pics, to know if it was a problem to change it this way. And it seem yes so just waiting for the allowance or denial of the owner of the game.

If you still don't know who made the game, it would be a good idea to find out don't you think and ask permission directly of them? After all, Torax names the creators under each download. It's pretty simple to find who it is.

Why are you even addressing me?

Well, if you shared a room with public, you shouldn't be surprised that someone wishes to modify it. If you couldn't accept modification, you shouldn't share your creation. I know Leeloo, She will surely mention that you have created the original.

Stop Drama

So your argument is if someone shares something, another should be able to modify it and share it as their own simply because it was shared?

That is the most ridiculous bit of illogic I've heard in this forum recently bro.   Congratulations.

Builders: you willingly give away your creation for free and those can be used in any way by users

Pretty sure the last bit of this sentence says it all. Taken from the site. As Leeloo said if she knew whose it was she would give credit to that person. 

If you don't want people altering your room don't share it.

Hello all, so to make it simple:

It is stated like this on the first page of the website:

Yes it is free but some basic principles should be followed if you want people to keep sharing stuff:
  • Builders: you willingly give away your creation for free and those can be used in any way by users
  • Users: you can use any content on this website, nevertheless you are asked not to take credit for the creations that aren't yours. There is no shame to say you used this object or this room from someone else and used it to create new ones :)

So yes, as soon as something is freely and willingly shared on the website, you give right to people to modify your creation as they wish but they must give credit to original builder. I always mention the name of the builder and I try to get names of orginal builders if a room is modified. System isn't perfect of course but that's how I see it. If there is something you dont wanna see modified, then I advise not to shared.

If someone which to withdraw objects from the website because of these rules it can be done too. 

I really wish only to share creations that creator are ready to see modified.

Hope it is will help!

See you!

Basic respect dictates you ask the creator of ANYTHING about modifying a creation before sharing it as your own.  This is why so many don't want to share.

Modifying for ones personal use is one thing. Sharing it as your own is  completely another.

I didn't share it as my own room as i mentionned that i wasn't the creator of the game so stop drama. Now, as i know now that it's you the creator and it seem you don't apreciate that i modified it for lesbians, no worries. I will cancel it so you can have only your hetero version. End of discution  <_< 

Be happy, i canceled the post so nobody will see it anymore

Basic respect dictates you ask the creator of ANYTHING about modifying a creation before sharing it as your own.  This is why so many don't want to share.

Modifying for ones personal use is one thing. Sharing it as your own is  completely another.

I have to disagree here. Once you shared your room on the website, you totally drop your right to say anything if someone modifies it and open it, except if this person takes credit for the room.

I stated this to avoid such situations. So if you prefer to remove all your rooms from the website THX I can do it no problem. I really wish only people ready to share this way on the website so it is clear for all. I fully understand if you consider this.

Now regarding what is next;  following my logic and the website logic, if Leeloo shares the modified room on website,  then it will be under her name with the mention that the original room is from THX.

I will not share it as it seem the creator is against it it seem.

I posted the pics of the modified version in purpose to have the creator tell me what he/she was thinking of it, now i know lol