3DXChat Community

3dxchatsharing.com - Free rooms and objects

Torax

I would have used this option from the start! If there is a new forum update where you can present your creations yourself, I would personally not invest any more time and money, even if it is a very good site!

PayPal, ads absolutely okay, but honestly if you would make a seperate Category where you sell some Builds from you to keep this site alive and save money, hell why not ...?  

Thank you very much for bringing this Site to us, very talented builders have shared awesome stuff on your site ! 

2 hours ago, MeiLing said:

That's a solution but I remind you that wordpress is free. You can do it with a wp.

Have a look here

https://www.hostinger.co.uk/tutorials/wix-to-wordpress/

Might be a solution too

Wix is also free up to certain limit.

I had to upgrade for 2 main reasons: storage capacity for all the pictures and some features like the form. Wordpress has the same issue, it is free but with limitation.

Wich ones? Images? Can't you store them on imgur and share the link in the post (autoembed). So limitations:

storage : pictures only but what if they are on imgur?

Files on google drive 

You can deal with a free version but it might be also more work and a less intuitive one

Thank you for your awesome job.

Edited by MeiLing

5 hours ago, Rodin said:

I would have used this option from the start! If there is a new forum update where you can present your creations yourself, I would personally not invest any more time and money, even if it is a very good site!

PayPal, ads absolutely okay, but honestly if you would make a seperate Category where you sell some Builds from you to keep this site alive and save money, hell why not ...?  

Thank you very much for bringing this Site to us, very talented builders have shared awesome stuff on your site ! 

I agree that when the 3dx forum will have clear functionality for sharing builds, I will discontinue my website, but no clue when it will be.

Regarding room selling, since I dont work on command and dont want to, I dont see myself sell items. Another reason is that I always wished the site to be free, why would I sell stuff and others sharing give it for free. 

I thought at the paypal button only to support website not my builds, cos in this case all other builders deserve support too and recognition.

5 minutes ago, MeiLing said:

Wich ones? Images? Can't you store them on imgur and share the link in the post (autoembed). So limitations:

storage : pictures only but what if they are on imgur?

Files on google drive 

You can deal with a free version but it might be also more work and a less intuitive one

Thank you for your awesome job.

.world Files are already on google drive.

Regarding images, no you need to host them for different reasons, speed of display but also to use features like galleries or slideshows, they need to be hosted on your server. I am not sure also anymore, but I know that some type of website like imgur host the image for a certain time only, hosted on website server, there is no time limit.

You have 3GB with Wordpress (free version) , that's a lot. You are supposed to optimize the pictures. I think that it might work, or you may use the personal solution (36 € by year more VAT) and you 'll get 6 GB.

I used to have a VPS. (here is an example: https://www.fasthosts.co.uk/virtual-private-servers) .. it costed less than the amount of Wix. Think twice Torax .

Kiss and thanks again for the awesome work

I optimize the pictures and again, paying version (same with wordpress) give features I needed. 

Free Wix came with 500 mb storage and 500 mb bandwidth. And I moved to the Unlimited offer to have the unlimited bandwdith to have no restriction about visitors.

I think that what you dont get is that i am not webdev, and I needed a user friendly tool to create the website. Having my own server wouldnt help me since I would have no clue what to do with it. Migrate the website somewhere else would generate new cost and lot of time too.

My only goal is to try to keep the actual website running until the forum becomes the proper place to share as it should be.

Screenshot_1.jpg

1 hour ago, Aliviax said:

merge with 3dxmodz and save money ..i mean you both have same rooms right 

No content is not the same. 

Modz has more content but 3dxsharing doesnt require any registration and is only focused on sharing builds. 

Edited by Torax

31 minutes ago, Torax said:

No content is not the same. 

Modz has more content but 3dxsharing doesnt require any registration and is only focused of sharing builds. 

well keep running the website then or move to blogger that is free :) 

19 minutes ago, Aliviax said:

well keep running the website then or move to blogger that is free :) 

Blogger is not made for website. The website is running for at least 6 months.

The question was simply to know how people would feel about a paypal button on website and nothing else.

2 hours ago, Torax said:

Blogger is not made for website. The website is running for at least 6 months.

The question was simply to know how people would feel about a paypal button on website and nothing else.

sure add that button its cool but in blogger also you can host all the builds and pics of each build ,you can add page elements categories and many more ,actually you dont need a website blogger can easilly cover your needs ..anyways i hope you find a cool solution for your needs :) 

What's new?

April 6 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New object by DilliGaf: Propane Tank (Accessories)

• 5 New objects by profKazama: Red Queen (Vehicle), Spectra F (Vehicle), Windsor R Cab (Vehicle), Towelie (Character) & Towelie Junkie (Character)

• 2 New objects by Pwetie: Mermaid Tail (Creature), Special Fruit Salad (Food) & Cocktail (Drink)

• 1 New object by DJKhal: Spotlight (Decoration)

• 1 New object by Miss Eva: HeartBed (Furnitures)

• 1 New room by AnnLiss: PinkClub (Club)

• 1 New object by Elzbet: Genie Lamp (Themed)

• 2 weeks later...

What's new?

April 15 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 4 New rooms by xXxAllisonxXx: Dome Island (Resort), Island Sex Escape (RP), Pink Pussy Club (RP) & Multi Sex Room (RP)

• 1 New object by KnifeJuggler: Nintendo Switch (Electronic)

• 6 New objects by Elzbet: Beach Balls (Accessories), Love Seat (Furnitures), Candlelit Table (Furnitures), Jewel Displays (Decoration), Pool Table (Furniture) & Treasure Hoard (Themed)

• 1 New room by xAldox: Rave Party (Club)

• 1 New room by LaylaSmith: Red Light District (RP)

• 1 New object by DexterxBlack: Anal Chair (Furniture)

• 4 weeks later...

What's new?

May 14 th 2020:

• New form for submission ( Some google drive submissions didn't work)

• New Contributors pages by alphabetic order

Contributions:

• 1 New object by CharityFine: BasketBall Hoop (Accessories)

• 1 New object by Zaiya: Sofas Bed (Furnitures)

• 1 New object by CherryBomb: Double Sofa (Furniture)

• 1 New object by Pwetie: Plug cat tail (Animal)

• 1 New object by Jonno: BMG Guitar (Music)

• 1 New object by ProfKazma: Police Car (Vehicle)

• 1 New object by MissVermillion: Wall Art Totoro (Decoration)

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/14/2018 at 10:11 PM, Torax said:

Hello everyone :) I decided to do a small website to share my work, and finally decided to open it to other friends and builders.

I totally know some excellent forum exists about it and there is topics here as well. My Idea was just to make a display website, gathering rooms and objects. Just galleries, no forum, nothing, to keep it simple. Also I want this site to be totally free, all contributions are given away. All we ask for, is people not to take credits for what they didn't do :)

So far the objects section is quiet empty as I made the site yesterday, but I will load more files in the coming days.

Any builder wishing to share their work on the website, please contact me!

Last point: this is a showcasing/downloading website. There is no group attached, there wont be any event and parties related to it, just people willing to share their work for free.

https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/

Please feel free to contact me if you wish to contribute too!

Just discovered your page of amazing rooms, thank you so much! This has helped me a ton ❤️

• 2 weeks later...

What's new?

June 4 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Feeble: Skyscraper apartment (Apartment)

• 1 New room by AndroidGirl: Spaceship (RP)

• 2 New rooms by Angixoxo: Pimps Resort (Resort) & Beach (Resort)

• 1 New room by ApTeM: Abandoned Island (RP)

• 1 New room by Adapa: Beach (Resort)

Second update today with some of my stuff

What's new?

June 4 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 21 New objects by Torax: Bird(Animal), Butterflies (Animal), Cocktail set (Drink), Champagne (Drink). Cake (Food), Swinging Sofa (Furnitures), BBQ (Furnitures), Buffet (Furnitures), Candle (Decoration), Champagne Fountain (Decoration), Double Bed (Furnitures), Lamp (Decoration), Mirror (Decoration), Sofa (Furniture), Torch (Decoration), Flowers (Plants), Plants (Plants), Plants (Plants), Rainbow (Nature), Mushrooms (Nature)  & Party area (Room part)

Edited by Torax

What's new?

June 11 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 2 New objects by SugarSam: Prism Poster (Decoration) & Joker Poster (Decoration)

• 1 New object by Saeyd: Fighter (Vehicle)

• 1 New object by CharmX: Flashing dancefloor (Rooms Part)

• 1 New room by DjStefDE: Villa (Villa)

• Advertising added

• 2 weeks later...

What's new?

June 25 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New object by YenefferVengerberg: Sofa (Furnitures) 

• 1 New object by Tazcha: Fence (Room parts)

• 2 New objects by Tigar: Jetski by Tiger based on Rob Trirod (9kb) & Hotdog / Burger warmer (Food)

• 1 New object by Anynamewilldo: Clarinet (Music)

• 2 New objects by SugarSam: Led Zeppelin poster (Decoration) & Clockwork Orane Poster (Decoration)

• 1 New object by MarcusGraphix: Club lights (Electronic)

You will find them all here: https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/

Today is a special update for me. I share my Pool Party room as I decided to stop hosting it. So here is the last Torax Pool Party from a long serie that lasted more than 4 years. I hope you will enjoy!

What's new?

June 26 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Torax: Torax Pool Party (Resort) 

• 6 New objects by Torax: French Billiard (Accessories), Sofa (Furniture), Sofa (Furniture),, Table and chairs (Furniture), Bench (Furniture), Plants (Nature)

You will find them all here: https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/

What's new?

July 3rd 2020:

• Furnitures,Decorarations and Accesories dispatched in 9 categories: Bes, Sofas, Tables and Chairs, Other Furnitures, Garden/Pool/Bar, Lights, Decorations, Accesories and Toys/Games 

Contributions:

• 1 New room by MarieSexy: The Mountaineer (House)

• 1 New object by Jeffxxx: Piano (Music)

• 1 New room by YenneferVengerberg: Apartment (Apartment)