3DXChat Community

3dxchatsharing.com - Free rooms and objects

Torax

My take on this is that if you modify someone’s room, as common sense you would mention the original creator of the room but this is not something we can force people to do. So I understand you THX. A mention would be nice.. as we state on the website. But when you share a room.. you can’t really demand it.

I see that Leeboo mentioned that the room wasn’t made by her and that she modified it and it seems like she didn’t knkw THX created the room. I’m sure she would mention your name if she knew knowing you’d see it eventually.

So in my eyes it’s all a big misunderstanding.

We want things to be fair but some things we can’t demand.

I hope you will all keep sharing cause you’re all such amazing builders. Seriously. We appreciate every single one of you.

Big hugs.

I will not share it as it seem the creator is against it it seem.

I posted the pics of the modified version in purpose to have the creator tell me what he/she was thinking of it, now i know lol

Sharing was never the point. Basic respect for the creators in general was. Not just me, but ANYONE who shares ANYTHING.  I share nearly everything I make, and others also put a great amount of work into what they make also.As I said, it is better to consult with the creator of ANYTHING before sharing their originals as your modified own. 

Personally, I could never conceive of modifying someone else's work and sharing it as mine without talking to them about it first. It's basic mutual respect.

But yeah, some don't seem to get this concept. Not really surprising I guess. That last part wasn't intended for you Leeoo

I have to disagree here. Once you shared your room on the website, you totally drop your right to say anything if someone modifies it and open it, except if this person takes credit for the room.

I stated this to avoid such situations. So if you prefer to remove all your rooms from the website THX I can do it no problem. I really wish only people ready to share this way on the website so it is clear for all. I fully understand if you consider this.

Personally, I would think it bad policy to host modified copies of anyone's original works on your website without expressed consent. If that is your policy, we all know  it now.  You are not bound by the rules of this forum on how content is shared on your website.  Those terms are yours to make alone. 

In all honesty, this is the first time I've ever heard this kind of policy.

Well, it is the first thing i wrote on my website, to make it clear, as I knew issues would come. So I did these rules, maybe for some it is too much and I can understand it, and some wont share because of it but it is impossible to have 100% control on things that's why the rules I set are large. Basically, If you share on my website, be ready to see your room modified, or used as it is and in other purpose than expected, or don't share.

Then, if a room is reused and shared, I clearly ask for the name of orignal creators so it can be mentionned.

If a room is stolen, it wont be shared but I need to be informed,

All this is under my control let's say.

Now if someone opens a shared room,and says  it is his/her creation, I have no control on this and it is not my responsability anymore.

So yes I did these rules to protect my ass from dramas, since I cant check everything all the time. If someone wants to share on the website then it is full sharing,

I'm not blasting you in the least What you do is a thankless job 99% of the time. Nor was I blasting Leeloo as I've never seen anything made or shared and chalked it up to a rookie mistake. However, the sense of entitlement some have here is beyond anything I've seen in any other forum. Even in Epic, EA and older forums. There is professional courtesy that usually goes on between those who share that seems absent here. I never really noticed how lacking it is here and it explains why so many don't share.

Your website your rules, but it is worth considering the professional courtesy shown between those who bother to share in the first place. And don't let a mouth breathers tell you your rules have to reflect this forum on your own cite. They are simply full of shit.

I get your point, some people did ask me before modifying a room I shared, some didn't. It is always nice when someone ask you before. But I am realistic, there is hundreds of creations now, and thousands of visitors, noone could expect that people will always ask before using and modifying something.

I tell you personally all what I wish personally: people use my creations and modify them, use my rooms and do sex rooms with it if they want, it is ok for me. The moment in put something public, I lose control on it and should expect that it can be used in many ways that I wouldnt have choosen, but, I shared knowing this would happen and accept it. I don't ask for any thank you, I ask for honesty. Dont claim something is yours if it is not. There is no shame to say you used someones else creation to realize something new. Actually, modified creations increase the number of objects/rooms available and I can be really beneficial for the community. At least that is how i see it. 

See it like open source project. Someone created a code, and some others improve it / modify it for specific purpose :)

Now THX, if you absolutely want people to ask you before modifying your room, please let me know. But if you want so, I think i would be better to remove them from website, cos I have no control on this, and this will happen again I am pretty sure. It is no ultimatum, I just want peace here, so if you feel like the way it works isn't fitting your approach, better take them out than new issues no? I have NO power to force anyone to tell before hand that he/she will modify a room and let the owner know before.

Nah, water under the bridge now. But you do have control over what is placed on your site and no one is immune to copyright issues. It's part of the thankless territory.

I like my stuff modded also, but again it's all about professional courtesy.

Enough said, this horse is dead.

• 3 months later...

Hello guys, after a long break (for various reasons but mainly work, laziness and lack of motivation), I will revive the website as much as I can.

So apologies for the ones who were used to visit it regularly :x

As I didn't update the website for a while, the submission folder was full and I could'nt get more files and therefore these submissions will have to be resent, sorry again. I upgraded the storage area for submissions to 500 mb now and that should be enough :x

SO PLEASE, IF YOUR CREATION ISN'T ON THE WEBSITE, KINDLY USE AGAIN THE SUBMISSION FORM, THANK YOU!

so what's new?!

May 16th 2019: Contributions:

• 4 New room by Thamea: DarkMoon (Themed), Hello Kitty House (Themed), Tomb of Kittens (Themed) and Warm Lounge (Club)
  • 1 New room by Semiramis: The Ziggurat (Themed)
  • 1 New room by SladeMitchell: Vaporwave Club (Club)
  • 1 New room by Anaganda: Diamond Lust (Club)
  • 1 New object by Rob: Unicorn (Animal)
  • 1 New object by xManuelax: Garage with Fiat (Room Parts)

What's new?

May 19th 2019:

Contributions:

• 1 New object by profKazama: KCW Leonis (Vehicles)
  • 1 New object by MissVermillion: El Cavelera (Decoration)
  • 2 New rooms by Torax: Yacht (Roleplay) & Giant's Causeway (Themed)
  • 1 New object by Torax: World Map (Decoration)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What's new?

September 3rd 2019:

Contributions:

• 2 New room by Nightnoromal: NightGuitar (Clubs) & Elena's(Clubs)

• 1 New object by Qirren: Fridge (Electronics)

• 1 New room by John: BirdsNest (Themed)

• 1 New object by Lephec: Little table (Furnitures)

• 1 New room by Velju: Free Dreams (Roleplay)

• 1 New object by DireTeddyBear: Video Camera (Electronics), Craps Table (Decorations)  & Roulette (Decorations)

• 20+ New objects by Angixoxox: (Furnitures)

• 2 New objects by profKazama: Boo (Character) & Boo Roi (Characters)

• 1 New room by Andrew: MoonPark (Roleplay)

Edited by Torax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A bigger update this time, thank you to all contributors!

What's new?

October 30 th 2019:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by DarkSnake: Risen Glen Road (Villa)

• 1 New room by BadGirl: Apartment (Villa)

• 1 New object by Rob: Ghost Rider (Vehicles)

• 1 New object by KnifeJuggler: Claudio the Crab (Character)

• 5 New objects by Llavia: Small potion (Themed), Medium Potion (Themed), Wine bottle (Themed), Town Lantern (Themed), Candlestand (Themed) & Town Lantern (Themed)

• 1 Room Updated by Llavia: Llavis Clearing (Themed)

Link to website: https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/

Edited by Torax

Hey everyone, I have been a bit busy lately, but will soon share some new objects I did for my new room. 

Below you can have a preview of my new Pool Party room :) The room is not finished yet but opening should be end of this month for my BDay  :)

Screenshot_5.thumb.jpg.fe3b213846d2c2b9660b0ede76a558df.jpgScreenshot_4.thumb.jpg.07f3d8c11da8e5cb289aefc8f7b2030a.jpg

Edited by Torax

• 2 weeks later...

What's new?

November 18 th 2019:

Contributions:

• 1 New object by Dione: Picnic Basket (Food and drink)

• 2 New objects by ProfKazama: Hor Rod (Vehicles) & Mini Cooper (Vehicles)

• 1 New room by MrKiwi: Club Temptation (Clubs)

• 1 New room by BonnieBlack: Two Templs (Role play rooom)

• 2 New room by Alisha: Sunset Beach (Resorts) & Waterfall Beach (Resorts)

And yes I took advantage of the website to promote my BDay-Party 😋

• 1 month later...

What's new?

January 14 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Lynnie: Blue Hangar Club Island (Clubs)

• 1 New room by Kaylene: Lounge (Clubs)

• 1 New object by JoePimp: Chain (Themed)

• 1 New room by The Wollies: Luxury Villa reworked (Villa)

• 5 New objects by Torax: Sofa (Furnitures), Roots (Decoration), Lantern (Decoration), Vase and waterlillies (Decoration) & Waterlilly (Nature)

• 1 New room by Torax: Yggdrasil (Fantasy)

January 12 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Partywiggles: Modern Home (House)

• 1 New object by oOLauraOo: Servant Robot (Character)

Yggdrasil:

1768907385_2020-01-1416-49-12_5274877(FILEminimizer).thumb.jpg.f7892e154791e5184dcf7cebb4a43054.jpg

2020-01-14 16-48-40_5273758 (FILEminimizer).jpg

2020-01-14 16-48-57_5274387 (FILEminimizer).jpg

Edited by Torax

The Moria and some items are now available :)

What's new?

January 19 th 2020:

Contributions:

• 1 New room by Torax: Moria (Fantasy)

• 11 New objects by Torax: Bed (Themed), Sofa (Themed), Table Chair Bench (Themed), Torch (Themed), Fireplace 1 (Themed), Fireplace 2 (Themed), Helmet Shield Axe (Themed), Gold Chest (Themed), Pillar (Themed), Throne (Themed) & Candles holder (Themed)

https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/