3DXChat Community

3dxchatsharing.com - Free rooms and objects

Torax

@AlexaDarkness, no reason to be sorry, as discussed on discord with @SweetTia, the issue will be adressed. We try to filter as much as we can, but no system is perfect. Also I would like to mention that I didnt create the store, @SweetTia created it and she is the owner of it, we help each other to maintain both sites, and promote as many builders as we can.

I usally check rooms on store to see if I recognize some shared items ( this is actually why my submission process is different, I have to check each free item before it goes online), but with the volume that keeps increasing and rl work, I dont always have the time. 

Nevertheless, if a claim is raised it will be solved for sure as we want to avoid any fraud, or scam and try to keep site as a fair and clean as possible!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey everyone! 

This month 3dxchatsharing.com celebrates 4 years of sharing!

10,162 4th Anniversary Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

I just take a minute to thanks the hundreds of contributors who are sharing their creations, we past the 3000 items on the website.

Let's keep it going for many other years!

I am rather busy RL and not so much in game anymore, but be sure the site will always be updated and upgraded.

https://www.3dxchatsharing.com/

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...