3DXChat Community

The life of AxelRichards, "BACK FROM THE DEAD"

Axel

Howdy, and welcome to my new and improved diary! Here I will try, to the best of my abilities, to post various things such as comments, statements, photos and experiences that i encounter throughout my life both in and out of 3dx chat. For those of you that do not know me, feel free to check out my profile page. For those of you that do, I hope to see you soon in 3dx. I am currently hanging around on the test server to try out the new updates and whatnot. Anyway, thank you for checking out my diary and stay posted for further updates. I'm going to attach some random pics to this introduction.... because I can. xD

post-6041-0-27411300-1536608764_thumb.jpg

post-6041-0-22837900-1536608802_thumb.jpg

post-6041-0-49275200-1536608814_thumb.jpg

Rob...T Sup mah dude.

CAREN!! Lol butter whore.... good times, good times. And im your favorite one at that, mission accomplished. :P

Oh there is something i would like to post now that it is on my mind. SOOOO me and my roommates went to look at a Mazda Miata that was for sale. Planned a meet and everything. Although what we thought was suppose to be a legit meet ended up being a waste of time, as the guy was literaly selling his Miata right as we pulled into the meeting spot xD. Texted him that we were there to see what he would say, and nothing.... Well, shit happens. We were sad, and my buddy was passive aggressive to the other guy for ignoring us and shooting us down, but what was done was done. . Anyway that'll be my addition to the diary for today. Have a good morning, evening, afternoon or whatever time of day it is for you.