3DXChat Community

❤❤ AIRPORT CLUB ʙʏ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀ ❤ FRIDAY FEB 25 - 9 PM CET ❤

chloe

Starting from next week we will already open at 8pm CEST. Originally we planned to change the opening time already for this week but this was impossible to manage - so sorry if some will wait already at 8pm in front of the doors. 

Beside this I am happy to announce that the NEW BASEMENT is involved in the Lovense event this Friday. 4 of our resident DJs will spin and we also took over together with WHITE BREEZE and REM3DX (https://rem3dx.fun/) the organisation. 

It will become an awesome event with a special room build by the talented Redji and his wife Manyasha.

Hopefully we will see you there as well. 8 DJs, the dancers from Eclipse and Sirens & Sailors and lot of toys will entertain you.

party_postershkng.jpg

• chloe changed the title to ▒ NEW BASEMENT CLUB: T O X X X I C ▒ TECHNO & HOUSE MUSIC ▒ EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT 8 PM CET ▒
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • chloe changed the title to ▒ NEW BASEMENT CLUB: T O X X X I C ▒ TECHNO & HOUSE MUSIC ▒ EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT 9 PM CEST ▒
  • chloe changed the title to ▒ NEW BASEMENT: NEXT LEVEL ▒ TECHNO & MORE ▒ EVERY WEDNESDAY NIGHT 9 PM CET ▒