3DXChat Community

D1SC0STU

Hiya, people.  I am in a recording mood lately and I was just curious if some of you may be interested in some design tutorials.  Either in 3DS Max 2015 or the Unreal Engine 4, or both.  I am probably going to to a tutorial series for UE4, for sure because there are a ton out there but they are all pretty technical and not many are targeted at newbies.  I know I have heard from several of you that you were interested in design or maybe used to do some 3D work but need to brush up on your skills.  I am not the greatest 3D designer but I do know how to use 3DS Max and UE4, very well.  So if you are interested in learning something new, please comment below or  PM me and I'll let you know where to go for the videos.

Or maybe you are just interested in seeing how I make my apartment concepts featured in the topic Disco's Vision For 3DX.  I can make some videos of those as well.

Edited by D1SC0STU

Now I have seen the video that you made and I have to say great work it looks really good and you gotta hope the devs look at your video and hope that they will consider using it you made there. I have to say many things I have seen in 3D for many years so I'm speechless about it. You just do here and it shows in your video :) you have talent and keep up the good work :)

Damn Stu very nice I like the ideas and fully support the thoughts of bedrooms kitchen/breakfast nook/ dining area and bathrooms full and half. If I may say, I loved the idea of a fireplace in the thicker bricked area as well. If possible a garage would so rock! I find this conceptually a far better home than either we currently have and personally would trade both for this one my own opinion.