3DXChat Community

Parties n overlaping

Aliviax

Hello sweet kind ppl of 3dx :)

So today ill talk about parties and overlaping as ppl call it :)

Well personaly i dont care when i have a party who else has a party same day or even same time as me 

my logic is i pay 20 euro to have fun my way n since i love trance i mostly do trance parties so i have fun with those i want to have fun :)

So my advice to all ppl is chill play the game enjoy have fun do ur parties whenever u feel like or whenever ur in Mood n have fun n stop worry who else has a party 

Just ur friendly  next door lil Alivia 

Enjoy    

You say this but then get upset at certain people if they choose to go to a different event than yours. :)

i dont care, those that is to come will come , so ppl need to get over the overlaping thing 

just saying 3dx has lets say 2k ppl half wanna do parties who are we to tell them not open cause me u or other has party lol get serious ppl  n get it together .

You are right saying people can open whenever they want and you are right to say we all pay to play. This said, it is up to everyone, according to their own friendship, morality or whatever you call it, to decide to open or not.

You started this game with good values, partying and so on, but lately you somehow deviated from these values. No clue why,

lemme tell u why torax 

ppl are evil here 

example miss b cried on me n pm me here on forum about my  long planed summer memories party that was same date as hers , i had 12 djs planned 20 days before the date 

i cancelled the party so she do her come bk w/e telling ppl  i cancel due to test server  bs .you know what i got ? miss b play the smart ass n come in my threads moke me haha thats how she repayed me heheh funny 

many others have donr it in this way ,so as you see why i should care about those ppl  and if our parties are same days ? well i dont care anymore ill play my game .

Wasn't there a girl who cried her way into a trance line up and than countered next time same event? Lol...

I don't care counter parties... but I don't like ppl playing the victims...

Some days before I wrote: "if you throw shit expect shit gets thrown back"... take it and don't cry... if you do expect ppl start taking you no longer serious.

Wasn't there a girl who cried her way into a trance line up and than countered next time same event? Lol...

I don't care counter parties... but I don't like ppl playing the victims...

Some days before I wrote: "if you throw shit expect shit gets thrown back"... take it and don't cry... if you do expect ppl start taking you no longer serious.

Btw chloe i learned  that u have iggy ppl from using bunny bot ,personaly i dont use it never liked it , but those ppl  feel ur abusing bunny bot so ppl dont see their parties 

ps .i dont try  to point something just mentioned . 

I dont want to believe chloe is abusing bunny bot so i hope u come clean on this n all missunderstanding will end :)

does xanar know about this ? i mean u have ban many ppl from using it to advertise their parties .

PS > i dont use it :)

Lmao

It's not a secret I banned one person and please tell me since when Bunny is an official 3dx tool and how it is an abuse if I ban a person from using my system? Gizmo is doing this all the time if people don't behave! It's called house right.

You have to train shit throwing more Alivia... You didn't hit :D :D :D

After your logic Gizmo is abusing his game too... just saying!

BunnyBot is a simple Discord Bot like Tatsu or others. It's not connected to 3DX in any way. You don't need a 3DX Account to create Parties. But if someone abuses the system by adding parties non-stop, we're going to ban that person so other parties have a chance again.

But BunnyBot is more than just a bot. It's a network of groups who respect each other and try to make parties that don't overlap. BunnyBot is used by 14 guilds as I write this. 

And so far it's very very rare that parties overlap.

Lmao

It's not a secret I banned one person and please tell me since when Bunny is an official 3dx tool and how it is an abuse if I ban a person from using my system? Gizmo is doing this all the time if people don't behave! It's called house right.

You have to train shit throwing more Alivia... You didn't hit :D :D :D

After your logic Gizmo is abusing his game too... just saying!

well so its true ok none of my buisiness then .

u totaly missundestood me :)

BunnyBot is a simple Discord Bot like Tatsu or others. It's not connected to 3DX in any way. You don't need a 3DX Account to create Parties. But if someone abuses the system by adding parties non-stop, we're going to ban that person so other parties have a chance again.

But BunnyBot is more than just a bot. It's a network of groups who respect each other and try to make parties that don't overlap. BunnyBot is used by 14 guilds as I write this. 

And so far it's very very rare that parties overlap.

ok ty for sharing this info im totaly clueless about bunny bot stuff :)

So with no more derailing lets sum up 

PPL ofc are free to do parties whenever they want or feel like n no one gets to say 'no you will not do a party ' hehehe

I believe all sweet ppl have the right to do whenever they want parties , cause if not 3dx will be an empty place .

Having many options party wise is the best course in a game same in real life 

You friendly next door Lil Alivia :)

enjoy n have fun in this awesome game we play called 3dx <3

Btw chloe i learned  that u have iggy ppl from using bunny bot ,personaly i dont use it never liked it , but those ppl  feel ur abusing bunny bot so ppl dont see their parties 

ps .i dont try  to point something just mentioned . 

I dont want to believe chloe is abusing bunny bot so i hope u come clean on this n all missunderstanding will end :)

does xanar know about this ? i mean u have ban many ppl from using it to advertise their parties .

PS > i dont use it :)

Just 1 person that was abusing the system and this person had MANY Explanations about what BunnyBot is and how it was meant to be used and also MANY warnings how to use the system in a fair and proper way. 

You always have these silly assumptions about how the world is against you. You have created all of your enemies.  You have shunned many many people who at one time helped you and supported you. I have helped you, supported you, and defended you for a very long time, only to later be made to look like an idiot. I am exhausted with it and I am done with it. 

My advice to you would be to know what you are talking about before coming to a conclusion and spreading lies and slander against someone else.

You both are not my friends cause u support pierrous the room thief n hacker .simple as that n since i mention it 

who ever is friend with The room thief pierrouss means they accept his thiefts  so not my friends 

have fun im very clear n i dont need that kind of friends and i will never change my opinion :)

You want to have pierrous as friend be my guest but far away from me :)

You both are not my friends cause u support pierrous the room thief n hacker .simple as that n since i mention it

who ever is friend with The room thief pierrouss means they accept his thiefts so not my friends

have fun im very clear n i dont need that kind of friends and i will never change my opinion :)

See... I did not missunderstood you.

who ever is friend with The room thief pierrouss means they accept his thiefts  so not my friends 

This is perfect example of what I mean by "know what you are talking about before jumping to conclusions"

This is the issue that you try to hide, Alivia.

You pretend to be all types of chill with everything.

Parties overlapping, fake DJ's etc etc etc..

But your FRIENDS are NOT allowed to be OK with ppl you don't like.. We have seen this with Chloe & JessicaX.

And if one of your FRIENDS chooses to support someone else while you DJ or host.. (Points at Gremio's screen shot) That's what happens.

This is why more and more people are coming out and talking back to you.

People are finally seeing what happens behind the scene.

And it kinda sucks, Alivia. Cause you used to be a cool person.

Now all you do is attack people who used to care about you.

Alivia really everyone has the right to choose ?? What if he does not come to you? THIS IS YOUR POLICY :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  

ALIVIA.png

was that on july ? hahaha

So whats new about this ? i clearly support those who support me >you tought me that n im very grateful

Also its a game who cares today is tomorrow isnt LOL

I have everything i want n i have fun in the game 

Hit me all you want i dont care cause i dont make the game my life 

its just a game .

Its well known u bash me cause of my rooms :)

So i make u happy 

Ill open from now on double the rooms ill double the parties so we have fun :)

hahahaha