3DXChat Community

. Top/Bottom/Versatile .

JenaMiyu

Hip_Raised_Plank_Sex_Position.jpg

. so ... it has come to my attention that there is a higher prevalence of women in the world that would prefer to be on the bottom than on the top . (this of course is a non-publicized opinion that i randomly read about in an article that i can't remember where i found it! (҂⌣̀_⌣́)ᕤ *frustrated ... yes*) . but despite that, im sure many of us women would disagree more than we would agree upon this. as for me, however, i actually do prefer to be on the bottom rather than top simply because i love the strength and dominance of a man above me ... holding me down and ravaging me with his ....ermm, hehe ≧◔◡◔≦ ... yeah moving on . sooooo ... basically stating, we're all different . && what i wanna know is what you all prefer . && im not just wanting to hear from the ladies . i want to know what you mean think . straight/gay/bisexuals/transsexuals alike all have their preference of sexual intimacy when it comes to certain positions that we all want to try and make in the bedroom or elsewhere (>‿♥) . so let's hear it! . what sexual positions do you prefer ? . what get's you off the most ? . what REALLY knocks your socks off ? .

Edited by JenaMiyu

That article probably takes an educated guess.. with maybe a survey of x amount of women questioned to give it a platform to stand on.. but I can't say that I disagree with it either, Jena dear. I've always enjoyed strong and dominant males willing to lead and show me what they want. You could call that a preference of mine.

However, I feel that it depends on the partner. If they aren't a powerful 'take what I want' kind of male then it doesn't appeal to me at all.. and trying to make them act in a way they aren't familiar with doesn't do it any justice. If they don't make me feel that little bit helpless, make me feel like I've lost control of the situation, then it's not going to get me off. In those circumstances I'd rather be the one on top rocking their world, and while that may not be my favorite it's being truer to ourselves.. Making them feel real emotions and intense pleasure is most rewarding and is easily shared.

Things are different when it comes to women.. teehee.

. well i definitely cannot argue with you there either Polte dear .

. i for one most definitely prefer a man to take the dominate position more than anything (─‿‿─) .

. but you did say something important: "I feel that it depends on the partner. . "

. and you're absolutely right it does, and in the same breath " saying If they aren't a powerful 'take what I want' kind of male then it doesn't appeal to me at all.. ."

. surely everyone has the right to what pleasures them the most when it comes to the bedroom .

. but is it a true deal breaker if that partner somehow doesn't appeal to that sacred need of yours .

. or is that still room for compromise ?? .

It's not usually a deal breaker for me, and I can be a very flexible girl at times. Variety is the spice of life.. and I don't see it as a compromise if my partner prefers me on top.

By the time we make it to my bedroom I usually know who I've brought with me.. and how they prefer to perform. Compromise is like a lowering of -- or a rising to meet -- expectations.. and I'm not easily surprised. ^.^

Still.. if a man doesn't appeal to a woman's sacred need.. I wonder how long the relationship can last. If a woman is never entirely satisfied.. she is likely to seek the satisfaction she craves elsewhere.

Is it ever really just one position? I thought the whole fun of it was in different positions, different speeds... leading and being led... give and take :))

For example -  start on top (take the lead and show her how much you want her), as things heat up pull up into a sitting position holding her tight (assuring her you are there for her), then switch to let her take the lead, get her rhythm going with you deep inside, and as the climax nears flip her over, hit the throttle and show her how crazy horny she makes you.

As I said, just an example.... but never one particular position... and always willing to try something different :P 

• 1 year later...

My preference depends on my mood and our chemistry. Soft loving equals mostly however there are times when I crave being taken in the hardest hungriest ways. Still there are times when All i want is to strip a special somebody down, point to the bed without a word and take what I want. :wub: Keep it fresh keep it interesting and always sate both you and you partner's desires and needs.