3DXChat Community

Name in the test server is not me

Gizmo

Yes, I am Ciera/Perimede, and this account was created to enable me to keep in touch with friends. I've just tried to create Ciera on the test server and somebody's got there first. So, just to let people know that the Ciera on the test server is not me. Perimede worked, so that's me on the test server.

Whoever had taken my name "Twiggy" and JessicaX let them go as I was able to grab them both.

JessicaX has asked me to hold onto her name for her so I will be doing that.

Gizmo it would be good if you could look back to see who had all these names before and maybe match up IP addresses, maybe you can find someone who likes to mess with people.

Have u thought the possibility that many ppl called Sara Jessica john n so on.... Personally I know that doesn't matter if I see let's say for example Jessica do bad things n think that is jess I know cause I know its possible for other ppl get that name.

In short I wanna say keep cool n don't worry :)

Have u thought the possibility that many ppl called Sara Jessica john n so on.... Personally I know that doesn't matter if I see let's say for example Jessica do bad things n think that is jess I know cause I know its possible for other ppl get that name.

In short I wanna say keep cool n don't worry :)

Β 

Do you really think that someone taking Twiggy, and also JessicaX with the "X" was someone being completely innocent.

Then also letting them go after we posted it wasn't us.

Also it is obvious that people are doing this to be shits.

Β 

Thank you Gizmo for seeing it and getting involved :)

Well I've seen many Jessica's with xs no xs many Michaels n many other names so why not twiggy.

In 7 billion population no one has unique name there always another one :)

Well depends what u looking for meaning if someone wants to see bad stuff he/she will cause its what ur focus on but if don't always think the worst u might discover some cool stuff ;)