3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

No but i also had no clue what gun violence had to do with the 3dx test server so who knows

I was trying to point out that there MAY be a correlation between our nation's prudish, way of looking at sex while promoting violence. You can show people getting killed violently, blood splattered everywhere, and yet someone has a "wardrobe malfunction" during a televised Super Bowl halftime and the government fines the broadcaster for indecency.Β  Also, I think it was a reply about advertising the game being limited in the U.S..

Β 

You can show violence 24/7 but you show a lady's nipple or dare I say a penis or pussy and unless you're a subscription cable or online streaming channel, you're fucked. I mean Howard Stern was fined how many MILLIONS for TALKING about sex acts and having "nude" women on his radio show? Yet, G. Gordon Liddy, a CONVICTED FELON, talked on his radio show, about naming his targets on the gun range "Bill and Hillary", while Clinton was the sitting president and the FCC did NOTHING, no fine, no foul NOTHING.

Β 

So, our own government is saying, you can kill people, talk about killing people but by God sex is EVIL and nasty and immoral. I mean we have a LARGE portion of this nation that doesn't even want sex education taught in public schools.

Β 

That was my point, I just ended that post not wanting to get worked up or political.

I found out about this because all I said in a thread was rest in peace billy graham and it was deleted.Β 

Β 

2.17. Discussion of social, religious, political, illegal or other controversial topics that may create offense is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to negative portrayal of religious and political figures is prohibited.

Β 

01m71x9.png

Β 

Β 

LLHyU1Y.png

2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.

Β 

Β IΒ dont know what we need to trust. Site rules or forum rules.Β Β Those site rules are old as hell, the forum rules have been updated. But while I have a choice I will follow the rule I like more.

Is it not so that the fundamental point behind these rules is that posts intended to cause offence are contrary to the ToS and not whether they are political or not?

Β 

Pan makes a very valid point that it appears to him that in some societies sex is frowned upon more than violence. His only mistake is that it doesn't follow from the preceding discussion. He has not broken any rules here because he has not set out to be offensive. I think most people read his comments that way.

LLHyU1Y.png

2.03. Any bad comments and / or discussions based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sexual preferences, rape and underage sex are prohibited.

Β 

Β IΒ dont know what we need to trust. Site rules or forum rules.Β Β Those site rules are old as hell, the forum rules have been updated. But while I have a choice I will follow the rule I like more.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

I can not find these regulations or new ones, could you please post them to me? Thank you

Β 

I can not find these regulations or new ones, could you please post them to me? Thank you

Β 

Sure :)

Β 

this is from RobT quote(from the site):Β 

http://3dxchat.com/game-rules.html

Β 

this one from me (from the forum):

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1425-3dxchat-community-rules/

I understand it as... This game is international and while different countries/person has different religion, politics, etc.,devs want to avoid the drama and any problems between users. So, I can say I love Krishna or Jesus, but I can`t say " I hate any of them" , because this will cause a trouble between users. To love is good, To hate isn`t good.Β 

It seems some people don’t recognise that respect and decency count for a lot in all societies. To adhere to rules because of the letter of the rule rather than its spirit is as wrong as having no rules at all. I think there is somebody who posts regularly who likes to stir up discussion but is unable to cope with disagreement.

Neither of my posts were meant to be political. I made a statement answering a post I had seen about advertising and was simply stating that IF this were a violent game it would have NO problem advertising just about anywhere here in the states, BUT because it is "sexual" society looks at it as "taboo".Β 

As sex is "taboo" in the US and we have school shootings, perhaps there is a correlation. After all, MOST of these kids are going through puberty and having changes that are NOT allowed to be discussed in schools because Sex Ed is frowned upon. If you find that political and offensive, I'm sorry. I just feel this nation glorifies violence and pushes sex and love as something bad. Therefore, games like this can't truly grow like a GTA where they promote violence (and get press via people saying it is "too violent"... when was the last time you saw a sex game like this even mentioned in the news?Β 

IF you can't advertise in arguably the world's biggest market, how can you grow?

I made a point NOT to discuss political position, party or name anyone except Stern and Liddy, which was done SOLELY to prove my point, talk about sex on terrestrial radio get fined out the ass, say you name your targets after a sitting president and his wife... not even a wrist slap or warning or an apology demanded..

ANYONE reading what I said as a politically charged statement, I am sorry. IF anyone was offended politically with my statements, I apologize neither of those were done with intent. Maybe I just wasn't clear enough.

No need to apologize. Speak your mind.

Well that appears to be theΒ  problem, in it'sΒ  broadest context and with aΒ  sense of political correctness in overdrive youΒ  could bust half the posters here.

2.17 isΒ  an extraordinarily broad brush and almost everyone will have a different personal interpretation of that rule.

I agree simon. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery

Β 

I think that confirms my point exactly. I assume a 'SImon' is anybody who disagrees with you.

Β 

Like Pan, I am surprised that many western societies find extreme violence more acceptable that sex. He makes a valid point and there's only been one poster who has attempted to make something more of it than was intended. Every single one of the rules quoted contain words about causing offence. That is the fundamental point - don't cause offence.

Β 

But back to the points about the Terms of Service. I believe that there are people who post here who try to use the terms of service to prevent open, honest discussion, creating offence where none was intended. I've read several threads where this idea has appeared quite strongly.

Like Pan, I am surprised that many western societies find extreme violence more acceptable that sex. He makes a valid point and there's only been one poster who has attempted to make something more of it than was intended. Every single one of the rules quoted contain words about causing offence. That is the fundamental point - don't cause offence.

Β 

But back to the points about the Terms of Service. I believe that there are people who post here who try to use the terms of service to prevent open, honest discussion, creating offence where none was intended. I've read several threads where this idea has appeared quite strongly.

Β 

It shouldn't be brought up though, because people can't debate something like that without derailing the thread or breaking the TOS. Every culture has its issues, and yes some types of violence maybe be more common in some cultures then others. However, the example that was given Japan as being a better more sex friendly culture has its own issues, such as barely even treating rape as a criminal offence. Rape is so accepted in that culture its barely even reported. Japan also has far higher suicide rates, extremely proactive policing, and very questionable methods of extracting confessions as well as domestic intelligence agency's. So, clearly they have their own issues they need to work on as well.

I know little of Japanese culture so cannot comment on your facts. That said, your point is well argued and serves to highlight the peculiar double standards present in many cultures. I agree that Pan’s comments were off topic, what I was pointing out was that he does have a point and that I believe no offence was intended. As such he has every right to express his opinion. I was concerned that his comments would be taken out of context and misconstrued.

Β 

His comments can be made to fit the topic in that a violent game would be allowed to advertise more widely than 3dxChat can as a sex/social platform. This is a development and marketing consideration. Significant because it impacts on its growth.

just because you dont believe itsΒ  offensive doesnt mean its not to others. lets be honest here. most sane folks dont find hugging and someone asking for sex in a sex game offensive yet you do. Im sure you see my point. what one finds offensive, someone else may not.Β 

Β 

Not to mention some folks dont find rough sex rooms and slapping some hoe because she doesnt know how to suck a proper cock as offensive yet some might. Different strokes for different folks

Β 

In this post you contravene 2.09 by saying I have commented on something I never have. Certainly not on here. You also contravene 2.02 and possibley 2.03, although I may be thinking of a homophobic jibe you made in another thread. The only person getting all hot under the collar about Pan's post is you. I think everybody else realises exactly what he means as well as what you are trying to do.

Β 

FWIW my test account is still working. I'll look out and see what happens when the one month anniversary arrives.