3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

wait wait wait hold on has this been in testing for two freaking months? before it got closed i can only say finally for it, then we can see something is happening but if this gets released on 3dxchats 6 years anniversary i will be very disappointed just saying. but would not surprise me if it does.

hi sweet ppl to answer few questions 

1 about the updates :3dxchat is not a random game that anyone can upload a content 3dxchat is all about quallity its not second life

so those updates takes sometime so they be perfect graphic wise :)

2 the update will be implemented very soon so no worries,all tests have been done n its in final stages :)

3 test server had only few ppl normal server has thousands of ppl n way more rooms to choose .

4 im sure Gizmo dont get passive :) its his work his dream n he wants to be as best as possible .

dont stress ur selfs play the game meeet cool ppl party have sex chill go to the awesome beach n before u know it update will be here.

Last but not least yes it worth the sub so dont just stand buy a subsciption now n enjoy the game ,live ur fantasies ,build ur own world .you pay one time n there are no tricks ,u get the whole package :)

well that's an interesting  theory - let me tell you what happens to games that  don't regularly add content or  evolve......they  die

just because test server ended doesnt mean they are done. The only person who knows when it will be done is the devs so stop acting like you know and giving out false information

Everyone can say they was underaged. It was just a trolling I guess lol

ah, yes. Thx luskooo  :lol:

There is nothing funny in roleplaying or "trolling" about being under aged on an adult platform. Let alone the risks at hand for both the company and the players.

I tried that test server for about 20min at most, and that was enough to see many profiles prentending to be underaged, or actually being under age for real due to the free aspect of the server (who knows).

I for one am glad that free server is shut (hopefully for good). Yes, one could say any kid could use someone else's credit card to pay, but that's already one big wall for them and safety net for those who care about it.

Edit : For next time, active memberships can test just as good for bugs, as it was done last time around.

There is nothing funny in roleplaying or "trolling" about being under aged on an adult platform. Let alone the risks at hand for both the company and the players.

I tried that test server for about 20min at most, and that was enough to see many profiles prentending to be underaged, or actually being under age for real due to the free aspect of the server (who knows).

I for one am glad that free server is shut (hopefully for good). Yes, one could say any kid could use someone else's credit card to pay, but that's already one big wall for them and safety net for those who care about it.

Edit : For next time, active memberships can test just as good for bugs, as it was done last time around.

I didn`t say it`s funny. But luskooo is that troll i told about and we don`t know really his ages.

It`s too late for talks about risks for company or players. It wasn`t that hard to understand that free-to-play (here I mean 3dx test server) is free for everyone and underaged too. It was known from the moment we got the information about running the test server. Devs knew about it before cuz it`s pretty logic. Who did mind about that? Very few on the forum. Test server was a promo action and looks like it`s done. Congratulations.

There isn`t much games using verification by payment today. Just without sense.

Don't u still get it, he/she just stalling and milking your money :D

Teases 1 update, brings it 6 month later, teases second and then again 5 months :D It was allways like this and the main reason why i left the game, when you see it i hope you will leave too so they'll have to improve themselves :)

im pretty sure Gizmo is kinda busy with the new server implementation thats why the wait 

new sex poses is one thing new server is another 

I am interested to see where you got there is going to be a new server, as I couldn't find anywhere where Gizmo has announced that, but as I haven't been in here for a while maybe I missed something.

Also we still don't know for certain that all the testing is complete, he has only stated the test server is closed and thanked people for the testing, we don't know, it could still open again for more testing.

No one knows what he is doing and that has always been a problem which has people posting in these forums constantly trying to find out what is going on

Only thing we have to go on is history and how he has done things before, and even then that does not give any real certain ideas on what he is doing.

My opinion, he works on it when he feels like it, or maybe he has other things that takes up his time.

What ever it is, time allocated to 3DXChat is very minimal as we have shown before, the work done to grow the game does not even come close to being a full time job for just one person.

For example, people use to think it took 2 weeks to create a simple sex pose, until Goose showed how they can be done in a matter of minutes.

We all thought things were looking up when the 4 best dances were added in one update, we were told they took a lot of work and he had employed 3 new devs to do them, only to find out the dance animations were all from another game.

Lots of updates haver been made to look like there was a lot more work involved than there actually was, take Fresco club for instance, they really only altered textures from a purchased pre made set.

For what ever reason, there is very little time spent in improving this game and it can get frustrating, but as others have said, you either choose to take it or leave it.

Don't expect much, it won't happen, not until he is forced to by either some good opposition coming out or people leaving in high numbers.

I'm surprised to see so many peoples complaining that the test server closed (hmmm... maybe not that surprised after all).

It was clearly stated in the very first post that it could be closed any time :

gizmo wrote in spot 6 : 

1. Developers can stop the test (disable the server, stop the registration of new accounts) at any time without warning (spot 6)
  2. All test accounts will be completely deleted after the test period is over (spot 7)
  3. All your information on test accounts will be completely deleted after the test period is over (spot 8)
  4. You agree that you will lose all the characters, gifts, friends lists, rooms, photos, slots and so on on the test server (spot 9)

so, no need to complain, we was warned that we will lose the friends made in test server or that the accounds wil be erased. The best way is now (if you liked the test server) to go into the main game with a paid account. I'm sure that most of the adults friends have an account there :)

anyway... if you blame luskoo, gizmo may just ban him right? why to shut the whole server right? maybe he shut it because the job is done but not because of your thoughts about luskoo? let's not speculate about what is happening behind the stage as alivia did making us hope and lets not speculate why server is shut as i did just the text above... but let's just ask what we want, cuz we pay our own money right? so we pay for our expectations and wishes in this game.

I'm hoping I don't have to make too many changes, or even worse have to start over when the latest updates are put on the main server. I have a thing or two from test server that don't work on the main server at the moment. It wouldn't be the end of the world, but it would be very, very, annoying.

I'm surprised to see so many peoples complaining that the test server closed (hmmm... maybe not that surprised after all).

It was clearly stated in the very first post that it could be closed any time :

gizmo wrote in spot 6 : 

1. Developers can stop the test (disable the server, stop the registration of new accounts) at any time without warning (spot 6)
  2. All test accounts will be completely deleted after the test period is over (spot 7)
  3. All your information on test accounts will be completely deleted after the test period is over (spot 8)
  4. You agree that you will lose all the characters, gifts, friends lists, rooms, photos, slots and so on on the test server (spot 9)

so, no need to complain, we was warned that we will lose the friends made in test server or that the accounds wil be erased. The best way is now (if you liked the test server) to go into the main game with a paid account. I'm sure that most of the adults friends have an account there :)

People are greedy when they got the free time

Or unfortunately, they didn’t leave contact information

But who knows? No matter how Gizmo do it, people will complain him  <_<

I'm waiting for Christmas discounts ( if there is... ), if lucky to get an online payment way  :D

Because this game must be paid online, but I'm used to cash  :wacko: