3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

metaiya body is the best in second life but graphic wise is very low compared to the body we have on 3dx 

u cant get for free maitreya body not even tmp  surely there are some free stuff but its no where near decent :)

not to mention to have ur own dance u need a hud  decent sex poses u need hud swimm u need hud  sit u need hud n btw the hud to just stand n pose along with sit animation n walking animations costed me another 1900 linden n my avi walks like she is a hortse lol hahahaa

in my opinion it comes down to what you want ? nice sex poses with cool realistic animations n awesome graphics or Not i preffer my avi not walk like she is a horse i preffer suck a dick n dont go thru my skull to the other side n reach the next wall lol

the only awesome thing second life is the almost 200k oufits etc in market to buy also animated fox ears 

Everyone can get maitreya without any real payment. You can work in sl , get the money and take everything you want. As a host I can get 2500-4500$ in few hours(in a right place,in a right mood).

About quality. I can show you polygonal model of maitreya as well as 3dx model. You`ll be surprised  ^_^

Everyone can get maitreya without any real payment. You can work in sl , get the money and take everything you want. As a host I can get 2500-4500$ in few hours(in a right place,in a right mood).

About quality. I can show you polygonal model of maitreya as well as 3dx model. You`ll be surprised  ^_^

ofc i know u can work but kinda boring personaly i dont like the system host all what is happrning is rooms have 5-10 ppl from those are the dj the host the next dj if time has pass also the next host  n few ppl 

a tired system . did i mention its of no use there to have a dj as a friend if u r a dj why ? cause most djs there i did also at start but got tired 10-12 here 12-2 there 2-4 here 4-6 there  hahaha seriously ? so inviting djs to come to ur set its of no use cause those djs djing somewhere else  same with hosts . second life seems to have many thousands  but they are spread accros to hundrends of rooms so rooms are like 5-12 ppl max sometimes maybe more .

what ppl  most ppl do there is to work not play game .getting locked in a club cause ur the manager or the host etc not nice .

ofc i know u can work but kinda boring personaly i dont like the system host all what is happrning is rooms have 5-10 ppl from those are the dj the host the next dj if time has pass also the next host  n few ppl 

a tired system . did i mention its of no use there to have a dj as a friend if u r a dj why ? cause most djs there i did also at start but got tired 10-12 here 12-2 there 2-4 here 4-6 there  hahaha seriously ? so inviting djs to come to ur set its of no use cause those djs djing somewhere else  same with hosts . second life seems to have many thousands  but they are spread accros to hundrends of rooms so rooms are like 5-12 ppl max sometimes maybe more .

what ppl  most ppl do there is to work not play game .getting locked in a club cause ur the manager or the host etc not nice .

Depends of a place and how ppl host it. Some rooms really boring. But why were that rooms boring? Cuz of host. Many ppl working at sl is really true, I just said that there a lot of ways to get everything for free. Everyone have a choice. Someone play crystals and getting 3k in a day. Someone just hooking by webcams and live their life by earning that money. I myself love to create something. I have the maitreya developer kit and do some stuff. Thats why I know what quality has lara body and 3dx body. I found my way :3

I love both games and I find those games different. 3dx has own unique atmosphere ;)

Depends of a place and how ppl host it. Some rooms really boring. But why were that rooms boring? Cuz of host. Many ppl working at sl is really true, I just said that there a lot of ways to get everything for free. Everyone have a choice. Someone play crystals and getting 3k in a day. Someone just hooking by webcams and live their life by earning that money. I myself love to create something. I have the maitreya developer kit and do some stuff. Thats why I know what quality has lara body and 3dx body. I found my way :3

I love both games and I find those games different. 3dx has own unique atmosphere ;)

i only have the tatoo kit lol so only make tatoos  no way i make an application n wait 3 months get the lara kit .

just make some tatoos with robinwood uv maps but the issue with that is that u have one hand so whatever u apply in one hand or leg applies to both lol

There are sometimes room with 4 or 5 guest that are better than crowded room. Numbers don't mean quality.

There are sometimes room with 4 or 5 guest that are better than crowded room. Numbers don't mean quality.

well in second life they count on numbers to build traffic so ppl go place adds :)

in 3dx tho isnt the case :)

forgot to say that all rooms in second life the local is full geastures  woooowwwww vocal  partyyyyy i love this dj teleport ur friends ur lover etc 

spam spam again wooowwww

a bot that welcomes new ppl 

not an actual; chat  all is about hype the guest so they tip tho i love money game wise i dont like it :)

Hey, you can try to find your friends on this forum. See this topic for example http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/7746-rplooking-for-peoplefrom-test-serverjunker/

thanx, but it will not happen soon, there are few people in this topic yet)

Perhaps this is offtopic, but I can post only 1 time per day (why should this restriction?) I would like to buy a membership and I have a question for people who played on the test server and the full version - what's the difference? How many people play the paid version? (yeah, I like it when servers are full, there are a lot of people in clubs, music sounds at full volume, etc.) Maybe full version has more poses? I will appreciate your answers)

Hello to the inhabitants of the forum)

Yesterday I was writing post, but for some reason it didn't show up

Well, i have some questions to people who played on the test server and in the full version - how different are these? Maybe the full version has more locations, poses,

do more people than test server chilling there?  And I would like to know, how often new updates are released? I think about buying a subscription and I need more info
Thanx for your answers))

Hello to the inhabitants of the forum)

Yesterday I was writing post, but for some reason it didn't show up

Well, i have some questions to people who played on the test server and in the full version - how different are these? Maybe the full version has more locations, poses,

do more people than test server chilling there?  And I would like to know, how often new updates are released? I think about buying a subscription and I need more info
Thanx for your answers))

Hi!

The testserver had the current full game plus some poses and editor stuff that will come with the next update. So if you change from testserver to the full game you'll have the same locations etc. with less poses.

I can't tell how many ppl were on the testserver, so no idea if there were more in the full version. Now that the testserver is closed there are more ppl on the full version, though :)

Updates? Very few, very little new content, very low frequency. Don't buy the game for what might be added in the future, as most likely it ain't gonna happen.Take the decision whether to buy a subscription or not based on the current state.

hi sweet ppl to answer few questions 

1 about the updates :3dxchat is not a random game that anyone can upload a content 3dxchat is all about quallity its not second life

so those updates takes sometime so they be perfect graphic wise :)

2 the update will be implemented very soon so no worries,all tests have been done n its in final stages :)

3 test server had only few ppl normal server has thousands of ppl n way more rooms to choose .

4 im sure Gizmo dont get passive :) its his work his dream n he wants to be as best as possible .

dont stress ur selfs play the game meeet cool ppl party have sex chill go to the awesome beach n before u know it update will be here.

Last but not least yes it worth the sub so dont just stand buy a subsciption now n enjoy the game ,live ur fantasies ,build ur own world .you pay one time n there are no tricks ,u get the whole package :)

1 about the updates :3dxchat is not a random game that anyone can upload a content 3dxchat is all about quallity its not second life

2 the update will be implemented very soon so no worries,all tests have been done n its in final stages :)

3 test server had only few ppl normal server has thousands of ppl n way more rooms to choose .

4 im sure Gizmo dont get passive :) its his work his dream n he wants to be as best as possible .

dont stress ur selfs play the game meeet cool ppl party have sex chill go to the awesome beach n before u know it update will be here.

Last but not least yes it worth the sub so dont just stand buy a subsciption now n enjoy the game ,live ur fantasies ,build ur own world .you pay one time n there are no tricks ,u get the whole package :)

Holy shit, you have to be the most annoying person here.

just because test server ended doesnt mean they are done. The only person who knows when it will be done is the devs so stop acting like you know and giving out false information