3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

Sounds...... Yes, sounds.  Moans, pants, skin on skin slapping....... Sounds. THAT is what is really missing. Sounds.

If new client is still being developed..... sounds. At least some attached to animation.

Sounds.

Dear Gizmo and other developers. 

After greetings!

Haven't you finished testing yet?

It's messy and annoying a bit jumping between two 3DXChats or opening both of them at the same time. The main and official 3DXChat has some glitches and bugs as well, so why not combine them and focus on one instead of two. If it's about advertising, I would suggest making 1-3-7 days free trial for new users who sign up or wanna try. I can't find the main reason for delaying this update. 

well test server runs since late august so by the time it comes as normal server wont feel like update if not more stuff will be add hehehee

I, myself, tryed it to check the pose that i wasn't able to test because none of my female friends was on it. Anyway, there is only one new pose for lesbians so it's better to build a mountain lol

Damn, just wanted to invite a friend to test server to try today -_-

funny thing is i invited some new friends from second life yesterdays night to test n see that 3dx is much better 

they were like wooowww avis walk so cool n the bodies so hot no huds  n the sea n beach looks like an actuall beach 

i was laughing hheh ....told see i told you 

3dx is the best graphic wise game outhere  but needs more activities 

something important i want to say for Gizmo 

some ppl when download test server exe is flaged as virus 

many older ppl afraid of those stuff if they dont know how to search n see what is what 

so i ask if possible for gizmo to check the exe n see if he can do something so it wont flag as virus for some antivirus programs out there . will help more ppl to come in the game 

something important i want to say for Gizmo 

some ppl when download test server exe is flaged as virus 

many older ppl afraid of those stuff if they dont know how to search n see what is what 

so i ask if possible for gizmo to check the exe n see if he can do something so it wont flag as virus for some antivirus programs out there . will help more ppl to come in the game 

Even if he checked the exe and fixed it so it doesn't read as a virus; I don't think there's any point now considering the testing period is over...  :P  

Doesn't look like it's coming back, judging by his post saying it's closed...

funny thing is i invited some new friends from second life yesterdays night to test n see that 3dx is much better 

they were like wooowww avis walk so cool n the bodies so hot no huds  n the sea n beach looks like an actuall beach 

i was laughing hheh ....told see i told you 

3dx is the best graphic wise game outhere  but needs more activities 

Ah, well... when our developers will add a low feet for sneakers(and sneakers) and the feature where we can change the length of female avatar toes(because this is looks like a long little sausages), and newer actual for today body textures, I will agree.  :P  ^_^

Even if he checked the exe and fixed it so it doesn't read as a virus; I don't think there's any point now considering the testing period is over...  :P  

Doesn't look like it's coming back, judging by his post saying it's closed...

yes test server is running from late august .what i said was another issue 

second life has many old users n after many talks i had they kinda afraid to even open a gyazo link not to mention download a legit game that some antivirus flag it as virus when its not the case 

maybe antivirus corporation need an update or anything 

gives a simple solution use only microsoft essentials .. all other virus programs only cost money and only consume performance and are not better..win 10 includes it.. :ph34r:

i love my avast suit with internet security anitivirus vpn clean etc 

with a i7 performance never a issue ^^