3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

one of the best things this game has n has lots of awesome stuff its the clear UI has n u dont have to be english teacher to play it. very simple ui that no other game has also the best graphics n textures 

all in game stuff are free meaning u dont have to buy stuff build ur avi n ofc u have ur free world to build whatever you like  as big as you like and u open whenever you like :)

people think its only a sex game but its whatever you want depending where you hang out surely lots of sex room for ppls pleasure but lots of parties n events to meet know n chat with ppl 

The best beach u will find in any game to chill n relax or do more 

So yes i would definetly give it a try n ofc i would try fast to learn build stuff so you have ur own awesome place do your parties n invite ppl or have it open for all 

Hahaha, No, asshole. I am writing this in English because English is my native language as well as the one in which I am best able to express myself. Which is my entire point: Every player who pays their own subscription is entitled to play the game the way they want, and that includes chatting in local or world chat in the language they feel most comfortable in. 

And as far as you ripping into me for anything goes, take your best shot, wuss. 

r/whoosh

Everyone on these forums is speaking English. English is the most common language. I know, I know, your man bun tightens at the idea and your baby carrot cock tenses with anticipation that a hate crime is going on when something like this occurs. But don't worry little guy, you can stop crying now. And stop multi-logging accounts on a forum, it's tragic lol.

I would let you know that i have several burgers eaters in my family and it offense me deeply that you think pizza are better.

Since i'm offended i think Gizmo should ban all pizza eaters from the forum as they are worthless people and there should be a law against all theses crazy pizza eaters.

LMAO

90% of the burgers eaters in 3DX are actually fake. We all know they're pizza eaters pretending they love burgers just to eat with real burgers eaters. So funny.

And before you use your alts to attack me be aware I have screenshots that prove you're a pizza eaters, so stay in your mama's pizzeria and stop your little game right now !

:ph34r:

And stop multi-logging accounts on a forum, it's tragic lol.

I used to have a second forum account under the name Clarity, but it was deleted a long time ago. This is the only account I use.

So, the comment above, like most of what you have to say, is factually incorrect. Or, to put it another way, you just plain don't know what you are talking about. Feel free to have the last word.

But I'm talking about it in English, as is everyone else here, Mr "English isn't the most common language". lol

If you still think that the point I was making was that "English isn't the most common language," then you seriously need remedial reading lessons. So let me state it more plainly, so that even you can understand it.

The fact that English is the most prevalent language on the Internet and is used as a common language, both here on the Forum and in the game itself, is not sufficient justification for demanding that people who are not native speakers of English always use English in local and world chat. 

*Revised to clarify what I meant by "other people"

Edited by Sage Stoner

As far as speaking English, or not my thinking is that the most common language is the one that should be used if possible. It seems like right now that isn't English on the test server. It does make me wonder if maybe 3DX either has a large enough user base, or that it could attract more people who don't speak English if they offered a couple of servers in common languages for people to pick from when they log on. That might also address some of the issues they seem to have had in the past with there being to much strain on the server.

Yeah, I'm getting the "could not connect to the server" error message whenever I try to log in. I've done the steps suggested in the help section and I still can't log in. This happens in both the test server and the stable release, there's nothing specifying why I can't connect, just that I can't.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is it a problem on my part or on the games end? Would love some more info if anyone has it.

Thanks.

3DXchat don`t have enough user base for separation people by their own language today. 

That'd also be a shame to separate ppl imo. One of the most interesting thing here is to meet ppl from different part of the world.

I very much agree with these two points. And given the tenor of some recent topics, I think it is worth thinking about what might happen when the test server shuts down, because it is possible that there will be an influx of new players who not only do not speak English at all but also are almost completely unaware of the Community Rules and the kinds of things that are currently considered common sense on the main server.  

Those of us (and, yes, I include myself in this category) who have a rather rigid sense of personal space, who prefer not to receive cold invites of any kind, and prefer to chat before having any other kind of interaction are at first going to feel a little bit like the "community" is coming undone. Well, maybe that is not a bad thing, in some ways. But it will involve making adjustments. LOL

I would welcome Gizmo continuing to operate a second, "free" server on a regular basis. But instead of it being a test server with all the same functionality plus new features, it should be crippled in some ways. No public User rooms, no group chat, etc. It could then be used to test new features but without giving away all the goods for free. Because actually experiencing 3DX is probably the best advertising of all. 

As far as speaking English, or not my thinking is that the most common language is the one that should be used if possible. It seems like right now that isn't English on the test server. It does make me wonder if maybe 3DX either has a large enough user base, or that it could attract more people who don't speak English if they offered a couple of servers in common languages for people to pick from when they log on. That might also address some of the issues they seem to have had in the past with there being to much strain on the server.

I'm sure if they wanted to, they could use the dimensions concept of an old world.

Simply put, you could be in the same room but only see and hear those in your dimension.

Be in an english dimension you only see those talking in English. A Russian Dimension, Russian, German - German. Etc.

You can join or leave any dimension at any time by simply reloading the room with the language you want.

Same server, same rooms, different language dimensions.

Personally, I dont think anything has to change. 

But if Giz was to expend any resources to this(which wont happen because hes too busy) :P , a drop down menu on the world and local chats with more language channels would be easiest way to sort it, but I doubt  it would help or change anything.

And don't give me that "English is common language" baloney, because it isn't. 

You said that.

In English, presumably knowing that people can read English.

You're too stupid to realize how absolutely stupid you are.

You're one of those people who is just as overconfident as they are ignorant.

You're trying to be a virtue signal "nice guy".

You're showing everyone that you're just a regular boring internet incel.

"period, end of story".

lol

Next time on 3DX Community Forums: Who stole Rebecca's name? Why isn't anyone having sex? And who will start the next unnecessary fight?

Stay tuned for the next episode

1. That was Gizmo he needed it for Betty 2.0 called Becky

2. because we are too busy feeding our megalomania and insult others

3. I will with the question "how is everyone?"

btw i love upi bestie  :wub: 

Hi Devs!

I was wondering if you are considering making the light emitting cubes invisible after being placed. They look out of place glowing in some deco.

Other than that, I think the virtual realism is really nice.