3DXChat Community

Build 376 (Test Server and Client)

Gizmo

What do you think you are doing when you speak English in local chat?  Is that fair to everyone who doesn't speak English? And don't give me that "English is common language" baloney, because it isn't. 

People are entitled to speak any language they want in local chat. Period! End of story.

Ah yeah isnt? Whats the most common language in the worldwide web then? Because I seem to have missed it, if it isnt english. And also I did not say people arent free to speak in any language they want. I said its common-sense and netiquette, to dont.

Oh and another facsinating comment I once got is that I am a language-racist and a narrow-minded person that only knows english so everyone has to speak it. Funny thing is that english isnt my first language even but I have common-sense how things should be done in a game where people talk online. If you dont speak english on the interwebs you are a minority because I never heard of another language that is universal communication with anyone in the world.

As I said, I dont really care, because reasoining is pointless. You talk anything else then english in local / world chat and enjoy interrupting the general chat that is going on there with your freedom of language entitelment, you end up on my ignore list. Period! End of Story.

Well on local or World Chat people should speak a language otherwise i will post my tanks. Fuck it i will post my tanks anyway. If people want to know what is being spoken then use a translator you nosy people. If not just don't care and post a bunny. 

Hi: How do you use a translator in world  chat and local chat?

left click on the message you need to translate, go to any translator, translate, write your text, translate on english by any translator,go to the game, paste in a chat box.

or...

learn english.

or...

No pay attention on language you don`t know. Use your native language, try to find people with the same language.

Hi: How do you use a translator in world  chat and local chat?

Hi!

If you like to use a translator on occasion like me, I figured out a way, but maybe there's another way someone knows.

I press ctrl alt delete and then click cancel to get back to the desktop then can open web browser to translator.

Thanks guys for your input info.Using an outside translator is a pain to me, plus you would not be able to keep with the conversation in the first place, it should be done automatically in the game.This is a worldwide game.

Put Native-Blabbers that enjoy flooding local & world chat channels with their chatter on ignore. I know sometimes you have to put many people on the list, but the way I see it its no loss for you as they are either unwilling to communicate in a language most understand, so no real loss. Just find it funny that they feel offended once you put them on ignore, as they "Didnt do anything wrong"

Thank you all for your answers and thank you Nikki for the tip. I was just wondering because in the Testserver world chat were only either russian or spanish people talking. I can live with this solution :)

What do you think you are doing when you speak English in local chat?  Is that fair to everyone who doesn't speak English? And don't give me that "English is common language" baloney, because it isn't. 

People are entitled to speak any language they want in local chat. Period! End of story.

Bro, you wrote this virtue signal post in ENGLISH. stfu.

very interesting statement of fact. What the point? 

what is the stfu ?

It supposedly means "shut the fuck up," but what it actually means is "I don't like what you are saying but I don't have a good argument against what you say, so I will just make some noise and go away."  I know because I use it all the time. :P

It supposedly means "shut the fuck up," but what it actually means is "I don't like what you are saying but I don't have a good argument against what you say, so I will just make some noise and go away."  I know because I use it all the time. :P

lol I didn`t notice you use it all the time.

Ok since you're clearly too stupid to figure it out for yourself. This entire virtue signalling chorus you are putting on about language use has been performed using... English. Showing that you know full-well that it's the language which will reach the most people, and proving your comment about "don't give me that shit about English being the most common language" was just bullshit you were spewing to seem outraged about something, and therefore "noble". 

Now, I get it, you're a white knight SJW type, and therefore have compromised your dignity and manhood so that people will think you "deep" and "concerned" enough to throw you a sympathy fuck one day (maybe). And knowing this about you is the only reason I'm not going to truly rip into you for your other stupid comments in this thread.

Now, if we''re all done with the histrionics... When, will there be an ETA for this fucking Patch? 

This entire virtue signalling chorus you are putting on about language use has been performed using... English. Showing that you know full-well that it's the language which will reach the most people, and proving your comment about "don't give me that shit about English being the most common language" was just bullshit you were spewing to seem outraged about something, and therefore "noble". 

Hahaha, No, asshole. I am writing this in English because English is my native language as well as the one in which I am best able to express myself. Which is my entire point: Every player who pays their own subscription is entitled to play the game the way they want, and that includes chatting in local or world chat in the language they feel most comfortable in. 

And as far as you ripping into me for anything goes, take your best shot, wuss. 

Definetly pizzas.

If you think it's burgers you don't deserve any respect from anyone just because it's my own opinion and my opinion is better than yours blablabla :P

I would let you know that i have several burgers eaters in my family and it offense me deeply that you think pizza are better.

Since i'm offended i think Gizmo should ban all pizza eaters from the forum as they are worthless people and there should be a law against all theses crazy pizza eaters.

Gosh Devs…

I finally wanted to test the new Client and Server... What you created is a free Play Version of the game.

It reminded me a bit of the good old times - not that bad  B)

But this is everthing but a test Server. You Need to make sure, that your Testplayers Play or at least played the game before.

You can even see it by the Questions in this Forum. Or you just wanted a Server where People can test if they subscribe  ;)